5 inch cock vs. 7.5 inch cock ?

Discussion in 'Must Read Threads' started by Iwantabigcock, Apr 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jenn,

This is a question for women - Yaaaaaaah, I know you want foreplay . . . LOL, no nothing about foreplay.

SCENERIO:

If you were to be a women chosen to lay in bed in a study in the dark and two guys came in and fucked you.

The first guy had a 5 inch cock,

. . . . . and the second guy had a 7 inch cock.

Would you know which cock was which (size wise );
    or feel the difference ? :confused:
  2. jennifer

jennifer New Member

Impossible question to answer. You make it seem as if this exeriment is nothing more than voluntary rape. MOST women are not going to be ready to have sex at a moment's notice as you guys are. Without proper stimulation ( yes, foreplay) then probably either guy's cock is going to hurt.

You also did not include any thickness for these guys. Again without proper stimulation, if the first guy was REALLY thick ( a lot thicker than the second guy) he might actually hurt us more.

3. Jenn,

Its a simple question, I will explaine (its not that hard). To make it more simple. No other variables - just length. Would you know the difference being bunged by a 5 inch cock or a 7.5 inch cock - period - nothing else !

Dont read into the question !

I dont think that anyone on this site is actually talking about the "felony" RAPE ! As I have stated, its a "scenerio", not real ! So get the underlying idea of "RAPE" out of your head - dont imply anthing ! We dont want to get like Thunders Place here !

I know a little about the law - What is: "voluntary rape" ?
  4. jennifer

jennifer New Member

IWABC, do NOT be condescending with me! When you have a pussy, then you can tell me when the issue is simple or not.

Your ridiculous example of a woman getting in bed and then two guys fucking her, with no foreplay, etc. is MY definition of voluntary rape.

If she is not in the mood and is simply a "study" as you like to call it, it will HURT regardless of the guy's size.

How about I find two guys who have the penis size that you mentioned in your scenario and we let them shove them up your ass. Do YOU think you will be able to tell which one is larger?
  5. happy stud

happy stud banned

Hey Iwantabigcock if your smart youll realize that its not a good idea to piss either JonPop or Jennifer off.
  6. sikdogg

sikdogg <font color="#0066B8">Minister of Information, Mod

If a woman is properly "warmed" up... i would imagine that she would be able to tell which was the longer or shorter penis. This is assuming that both girth are the same.

My wife can tell when i'm in her 3/4 of the way in or all the way in...
  7. SonicCelt

SonicCelt <font color="#0066B8">Retired Moderator</font>

I've seen this discussed on another forum and the few women who answered said it is very difficult to tell length. As dogg said much depended on arousal levels but for the most part they could not tell unless the guy bottoms out. My gal gets hyper sensative after orgasm and says she can feel every inch even though women are only supposed to have the most nerves a few inches into the vagina. It's an interesting disussion when presented properly.
  8. sikdogg

That's interesting Sonic... maybe my wife can tell because when she feels my pelvis to hers, she knows i'm rock bottom or in certain positions if she feels pain. I'll have to ask her later tonight, when we have sex...
  9. Excellent

10. Wont go there . . . .

Ya know what Jenn,

First of all, stop flippin' out, your outta control. I wont go there, cause here is how it will end. You taking your football and going home (if you didnt understand I will clarify it for you). I will get canned from this site, and I made tooo many friends to jeopardize that.

So if ya wanna be a women, email me at Gashking@yahoo.com.

PS: Bet ya wont ?

condescending . . . LOL - learn a new word . . . LOL
  11. Überschwanz

Überschwanz banned

Ohhhhh...OHHHHHHHHHH...I so want to pull the trigger. Shall I IWABC? Shall I?
  12. jennifer

jennifer New Member

IWABC, your little intimidations taunts do not bother me at all. You have some very severe mental problems and try to harass, irritate or aggravate others.

Also, before you let your one or two little friends at this forum go to your head, I receive anywhere from 10-20 PMs a day from the Betterman's members. And I have not received ONE PM stating that they like you. I have received at least 10 PMs asking that you be banned. They think you are a big, selfish, egotistical jerk. So, don't become too delusional thinking you have much, if any, support from others here.

As to my e-mailing you, you have got to be kidding? The only information I would put in an e-mail to you is the name of someone who could get you the psychiatric help that you desperately need.

And one last thing - NO I am not on my period. Believe me, you would know when I was!
  13. It takes a bigger person to apologize.

Jenn,

Hey I apologize. I could have apologized in a private message, but didnt ! I hope you do the same ?

But I want you to know and any one else that If I get a cocky answer pointed toward me, I am the type of person that doesnt let things like that go.

Like the saying goes "if you dont have anything nice to say dont say anything" If anyone wants to reply to my threads, scenerios, posts etc . . . in a "non-cocky" reply, then they wont have a problem with me !

At least you didnt pull rank on me and bann me ! I respect you in this aspect.

By the way, I get told off 100's of times during the day in my job, soo I'm used to it. Yes, I am a BIG (not my cock though . . LOL) & EGOTISTICAL - definately. I have always been in an authoritative position and I will always be the authoritative me !

And the offer is always there to anyone to email me soooo we dont get the site involved and we could speak our minds as adults.

So with this, we can end it with being adults or can continue. The ball is in your court.
  14. 10

10 <font color="#0066B8">Administrator</font>

Well guys........I tried.
  15. sikdogg

IWABC, you really need to chill the fuck out... the other day you had words with Uber, now it's with jen. I don't know what you do but from what i've gathered you're a cop or something along that line. If that's true than yes you work in an authoritative position and as for being authoritative in your private life, i'll take your word that that's true,. But in the grand scheme of things, it really means nothing to anyone here. IT DOESN'T MAKE YOU AN AUTHORITY HERE!! If you can't get along with the leadership on this board, maybe this isn't the right place for you... i have no power on this board to ban you or anyone else for that matter, so i'm asking you to really consider if you're happy here and if you really want to be here. Cuz if this keeps up, i'm certain you will be banned sooner than later...
  16. happy stud

happy stud banned

This is the most chicken shit apology I have ever seen in my life. Also where in the hell do you think Jennifer owes you any damn apology? You start a stupid fucked thread then when you dont like the answers she gives you, you feel that you have a right to personally attack her. And then your gonna talk about her period? What an asshole. Nobody is gonna kiss you ass here so if you cant get along with people and quit stirring up shit you need to go somewhere else.

I have some new found respect for Thunders since you told us they banned your sorry ass.
  17. Überschwanz

Überschwanz banned

Therein lies the problem.
  18. Mad Dog

Mad Dog New Member

I really like the way you said that. LOL
  19. Marty5379

Marty5379 <font color="#0066B8">Super Moderator Reserve</fon

What in the fuck do you expect from this guy. Hell, look at his signature - "The Big Prick." Prick, among many things, is defined as "A person regarded as highly unpleasant, especially a male."

You know, the sickest thing is that he is getting on our lady of the forum. And then he wants to argue the pussy point with our forum pussy. That would be like me arguing with Mo about toe fucking. He's done it, I ain't, so what the fuck do I know about it?

Get off our pussy, Prick. We take care of our pussy on this forum. And for the record, she ain't on her period. Hell, she's a lot meaner when there's a string hanging out. She'll wrap that fucker around your neck.

And this shit about firing off at Jen because that's just the way you are. That fucking translates into - I have no self-control. And, I have no fucking manners toward women. In Louisiana they'd feed your ass to the alligators for talking to a woman like that. Where I am ... damn coyotes gotta eat too.

You always talk to women like this? That's plum disgusting and balless. Where you from, anyway? France?
  20. 10

10 <font color="#0066B8">Administrator</font>

Marty, that was an awesome post. Unfortunately JP banned his ass. You should have read the PM he sent me. He went off on me for betraying him and all sorts of other shit. The guy's whack!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.