advice please

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement Forum' started by 17ml, Mar 20, 2009.

1. 17ml

17ml Guest

Hi after speaking with jon pop, he advised i ask a few q on forum about a programme

i have already started the newbies routine, but am struggling where to go from there, a lot of people are doing different things, and im confused what to try, if anyon ecould lay out a simple but effective proggramme, that would help

specifications if possible

warm up
    jelqs (any variation)
    PM
    warm down

would like to spend roughly half an hour per day if this is reasonable doing jelqs and warming up and down,

can wear the PM device for around 5 hours if needed

please advise people

thank you
  2. Ads

Ads

3. Pegasus

Pegasus New Member

This thread might be usefull for other members in a similar situation.
  4. McB52

McB52 Moderator

17ml, Have you conditioned yourself? Have you completed the newbie routine? That should be a good starting routine if followed.

As for specific routine, that to me is a personal choose, something you can develop yourself. For example, I like everyone started off with the newbie routine. During that time, I did research into other exercises. More like planning for when the newbie routine was completed. Over time, I started experimenting with different exercises. After fully completing the newbie routine, I then developed my own routine by incorporating different things. After awhile something stuck.

One suggestion and Big Al always mentions this. Create yourself a daily plan, like a spreadsheet. I have one and its a great idea.

So, if you haven't done it already, start with the newbie routine and grow from there. Do your research, read, read and ask questions.

Good Luck
    McB
  5. 17ml

17ml Guest

thank you

i have been offered a penismaster by someone, im sure they are trustworthy as they are from this website, they have offered me the device for cheaper than i can find anywhere else, they said they have cutt the plastic at the bottom, so its easier to put the rods on, should i buy it like this, i just want to check to make sure it will work properly if so, thank you
  6. 17ml

17ml Guest

pictures

hi there

just got these pictures from the guy, he sees friendly and informative so this might be a good idea

can you guys with penismaster have a look and see if you think is ok

its coming from usa to uk

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  7. McB52

McB52 Moderator

My suggestion would be to pass. If it's the money, wait until you have it and buy it where there is a warranty. This way you have a support staff if you have issue(s).

btw, if your not conditioned yet, you might want to hold off on the device. Did you complete the newbie routine?

McB
  8. 17ml

17ml Guest

when you say conditioned? you mean com[pleted jons newbie routine? im half way through, when can i start with the PM
  9. W.M.P.

W.M.P. Moderator

As soon as you're done with the 90 Newbie routine. Also, make sure to use the device as an ADDITION to manual stretches on your quest for length, and not as a substitute.
  10. 10

10 <font color="#0066B8">Administrator</font>

Hey 17ml, listen to McB and W.M.P. They both gave you exact, spot on advice. Complete the newbie routine BEFORE proceeding with more strenuous work. You have to condition your dick first and that's what the newbie routine is designed for.
  11. snakehips2009

snakehips2009 New Member

My bathmate arrived today .. was like a kid at Christmas opening up the box. Have read the instructions twice now and gonna start off nice and slow .. can't wait to see the results! read so much stuff on here and on other forums.. Fingers crossed I don't break anything LOL