African Tribes

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement Forum' started by Iwantabigcock, Nov 30, 2005.

1. We all know the ol' wives tale that black men have bigger cocks, and we all know that is not true (I know it firsthand :eek: ). But, I recently was watching a documentary on the Discovery Channel about an African Tribe. I noticed that they have some sort of bamboo - like (PVC) tubing attached to their waste with their cocks in them in an upright position. Does anyone know what this is and/or what it does for the cock ??

Thanks,

The Big Prick (IWantABigCock) :confused:
  2. SonicCelt

SonicCelt <font color="#0066B8">Retired Moderator</font>

You mean these lads???

Attached Files:

3. RIP_2pac

RIP_2pac New Member

Umm that looks like that might hurt a little , and maybe make the skin raw behind the glan. but well looks like a homemade penimaster to me
  4. YES, YES ! What the hell are they wearing on their Dick Cheney's ? What is it for ? I know the larger the women (big jugs too) the better they think for child bearing. You think that bigger cocks do the same ? LOL
    :a7:

The Big Prick (IWABC)
  5. sikdogg

sikdogg <font color="#0066B8">Minister of Information, Mod

Damn... that guy must be hung like a mofo.
  6. SonicCelt

SonicCelt <font color="#0066B8">Retired Moderator</font>

I don't know about the pain, they sure are smiling a lot but so would I. Incidently, I would have to source this again but I think they are in northern Indonesia but definately not Africa.
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2005
  7. Im going to get me soma dat PVC

Im goin to Home Depot to get a piece of PVC to strap my Dick Cheny into like the guys in the African Tribes. :smile:

Like the women in the tribes that keep putting rings around their necks to make their necks longer - maybe this will work with my Dick Nixon ?

LOL :a7:
  8. PVC/Bamboo on their cocks ??

With huge cocks like that, shouldnt they be walking around with them swinging in the air. I'd be proud of a 12 inch cock and show it off ! I bet the women of the tribe love it ! But I guess their knees get all banged up from the head swinging . . . . LOL . Maybe it has something to do with living in the jungle (mosquito bites etc on their Richard Nixons) ? Or it hangs out from their thongs ?

Any ideas ? :confused:
  9. adamander

adamander New Member

Those bamboo rods are only penis decorations. Some of them are decorated with leaves and flowers. When you can get to the British Museum in London you would see a series of them in one of the showcases.
  10. Adamander:

Thanks for clarifying what they are for. I wonder how big their Richard Nixons are outside of the bamboo shutes (I notice on one of the pictures from SonicCelt that you can see the top of one of the tribesmens long cock ? Are they used in anyway for penis enlargement and/or does it help ?

Thanks again,

IWABC (The Big Prick)