any more androgel results?

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement Forum' started by mrbigstick2800, Jan 23, 2004.

1. mrbigstick2800

mrbigstick2800 New Member

Hi guys-

Anyone have any recent growth while using androgel?
  2. Playtimer

Playtimer New Member

Good question!

Hello Mrbigstick2800,and welcome to our happy family :)

Now,this IS a GOOD question! I'd like to know that too. I'm planning to add androgel to my routine soon (thanks to very good friend of mine-You're the best),and I don't want to throw big money on something that won't work.Okay,it's Human Growth Hormone,and it SHOULD work combined with good workouts anyway,but I still want to know.

So,anyone....???? Thanks!

3. JonPop

JonPop <B><font color="#CC9933">Senior Administrator</fon

Hey Playtimer...Received my Rx for androgel on the 9th. of this month.

Started useing it that day. I had been getting T shots twice a month and got tired of having to drive to Dr. office to get jabbed in the ass.
    Dr. had been really stingey with my dose. Had been (like Bulge) getting a shot every 21 days, but wouldn't stay with me. Dr. moved me to every 2 weeks, but cut the doseage. So...I really pushed for androgel.
    Finally after 2 months of me pestering him, he gave in and wrote me a Rx for 30 packets of 2.5grams. (with 4 re-fills) I do all my exercises and warm down to remove any lube. I then apply about 1/4 of the foil packet to my dick and the rest on my stomach and shoulders.

It's been what? yeh, 2 weeks since I started useing this. At my age, not worried about sperm count so use it every day for PE.

The Results
    Have seen an increase in length...1/4" (but might have been ready to gain anyway) But the most noticeable is increase in girth, and fullness. Also, flacid stays all the time now, even with mood, temp, etc.
    So don't know if this is from a direct use of the androgel or just the results of a stepped-up exercise program.

Two weeks is kind of early to pass judjment on this stuff, but will try and make a determination and let everyone know if I feel that these gains are the result of useing androgel. Now, Androjelqer, swears by this stuff, but I am trying to keep an open mind, so will post again in a month or so on this thread. So far no adverse reactions.
    :) JonPop:cool:
    Last edited: Feb 6, 2004
  4. Playtimer

Playtimer New Member

AndroPop

You made my day with Your honest and quick answer,JonPop.Thanks,buddy!
    Yes,all of these are things expected from androgel.Thickness,fullness,etc.But,PLEASE...don't overdose it.I understand You don't have negative side-effects,but...Ya know?Don't want to see something go bad.It's serious and potentially dangerous substance.
    Also,make sure it doesn't contact Your testicles for at least 12 hours after the application.
    Take care and I wish You big gains!We all expect Your informations update.
    ------------------------------------------
    Ooookay...let's move on...other's opinions?
    Thanks,
  5. JMC85

JMC85 New Member

Wow, two months of hassle Jon Pop. Your doctor kind of sounds like an ass, where do they inject the testerone? If I had low T, I would tell him straight up, I'm sick of these damn needles and these frequent visits, just give a prescripition to androgel or I'll find a different doctor. 1/4 in length. congratulations. That's awesome. I think I might try androgel I few years down the road, proabably when I'm 21, got to finish growing first, and that's only if I don't see any gains between now and then.

How old are u Mr. Big Stick and whats your current size?
  6. mrbigstick2800

Hi again guys-

I am new, so lemme give you guys some info about me:

I am 28 years young, live in Connecticut, and teach special education/special needs kids. As far as PE goes:

I am 8 in length, and 5 1/2 in girth. My concerns are about my staying power and strength of erections. I want my erections to be stronger than they are. I hear that jelqing is good for this. As far as the androgel, I'd love to use it to make him THICKER! I don't want to get too far from the subject, which was the results of the androgel use, so guys keep chiming in! PM me any time also.
  7. JonPop

Do KEGEL'S....Lots of em. Ask Bulge, they make your erections firm.
    :cool:
  8. wntsgain

wntsgain Member

At buymeds.com, you can purchase androgel, but only comes in 5mg or 5g little bottle. How much of it do you apply directly onto the penis? I Mean, 5mg(or 5g) doesn't sound like much, s0oo...my question is, is that amount supposed to last for months while using such a tiny amount on the penis, while applying to it every other day?
  9. 789

789 New Member

androgel

I had bought androgel on the internet. I loved the erections, girth, flaccid. I didnt like the irritability, crankiness and I believe hair loss. I took myself off about one month ago because my doctor wanted to do my yearly physical and do blood work. I explained about my hair loss, its not really noticable to anyone else, just me. She just did a full run up on me -- full lipids, testosterone, thyroid etc and I will get the results early next week.

When I was using about 1/5th of the package a couple times a week I had plenty of good results and very few negative results, but I got lazy and just applied the whole 1% package a few times a week. As usual most negative effects to our bodies are self induced.

I want to hear more from JohnPop on his feelings.

10. JonPop

Hey 789, how you doin' buddy?
    Between getting my exercises done this morning, the phone ringing off the hook, trying to answer a ton of E-mail, trying to ignore the pinch I have going on right now with the penimaster after increasing rod lengths, I am finally getting around to answering your post.

O.K., After almost three weeks on androgel therapy, I find a great increase in energy. The gain I posted earlier (1/4") is cemented now, but don't know if this is a result of the androgel, or a stepped up exercise program. Currently at 6 3/4" to 6 7/8". Not bad gains for only 11 months of doing PE, Huh?. Seeing as I started at 4 3/4" BPEL.
    :D Havn't noticed any down side to this stuff yet, although I did take Playtimers advice and only use it every other day now on the "Old Johnson", even though the girth and hang were incredible, don't want to take a chance on liver damage. Got blood work done Monday to check T levels so will see how this is holding for me. I mis-wrote in an earlier post. Said 2.5 mg, ment to say 2.5g packages. Sure notice my chest and belly getting hairy, never had hair there before. Have not noticed hair loss any other place, still have a full head of hair, think it might be in the genes. Have noticed a shorter temper lately, but attribute this to a lot of stress I have going on in my life. Please let me know what the results of your tests are. Keep Hanging...JonPop :cool:
  11. wntsgain

wntsgain Member

hey 789, when u order the androgel from the internet , did u only get a 5gm bottle? or maybe severl packets , each which are about 1-5gm, and where did u purchase it?
  12. JonPop

Hey wntsgain..

Please, take my advice and read Robs "Forum Guidelines." Sloppy posts like this, make us all look bad. PLEASE, don't take this as an insult to you, just take a little more time and preview your posts. Hey, we all make mistakes. Thanks, JonPop
    :cool:
  13. 789

789 New Member

I received 1% packets and I wish it was in a little bottle instead I would probably waste less.

Here is the place I got the androgel.

http://www.buymeds.com/buymeds/products.asp?page=70

Good luck

14. sikdogg

sikdogg <font color="#0066B8">Minister of Information, Mod

Does anyone know exactly how much test you're getting per packet/application of androjel?? 1% doesn't really tell much.
  15. JonPop

sikdogg: The brochure I got with my packets of androgel says;

"androgel is a clear gel medicine that delivers testosterone into your body through your skin. Once androgel is absorbed through your skin it enters your bloodstream and helps your body reach normal testostrone levels. The type of testostrone delivered into your body by androgel is the same as the testostrone produced by your testicles."

I assume that it is pure stuff and only the size of the packet, ie, 2.5g, 5g, or 7.5g determins the amount released into your system.. Hope this answers your question. JonPop:cool:
  16. sikdogg

sikdogg <font color="#0066B8">Minister of Information, Mod

It would be hard to believe that each packet contains 2.5g of test. The best transdermals are only good for <50% absorbtion rate. That means that each packet is releasing ~1.5g of test per application. That's more test than what most bobybuilders use. Typical range that bodybuilders use is between 500mg-1g of test PER WEEK.

The reason I ask is that i have alot of pure unesterfied test powder and was planning on making a transdermal to see how well it will work for PE. I've made transdermals for bobybuilding in the past but wanted to know how much to apply to the penis. Anyway, thanks for the info.
  17. mrbigstick2800

It think the packet size is in milligrams, but when you consider how many packets you get in a box, that's where they get the 5gr, 7.5gr, and 10gr sizes. So, it's not each packet that has that much t in it, but the sum of the number of the packets together. Here are some prices that reflect this:

Discount Canadian Pharmacy(perscript required I think)
    ... androgel, Brand, 25mg, 30 Packets, $105.00. androgel, Brand, 50mg, 30 Packets, $109.00. ...

i seem to remember also that androjelqer used only 1/2 a packet per application. hope that helps some. keep the posts coming guys, this is very good!:p
  18. mrbigstick2800

sorry about the duplicate post. having computer issues
  19. JonPop

Hey Stick...Nah, In each packet of my androgel, is 2.5 Grams.
    The packets come in 2.5g, 5g and 7.5grams. JonPop:cool:
  20. 789

789 New Member

The packets I have are 5 grams of androgel 1%.