Anyone have proof Jelqing works?...

Discussion in 'JELQ Device Forum' started by BobbyCee, Apr 15, 2004.

1. BobbyCee

BobbyCee New Member

Penis enlargment is hard for me to believe, no matter what technique, surgery, or pill you use. If you could really make your penis bigger, then everyone would know about it, and everybody would be doing it. Am I correct?

I would like to see some before and after pics from people who have jelqed.
  2. Ads

Ads

3. Playtimer

Playtimer New Member

Hello BobbyCee,
    Welcome to betterman.com forum!

Our "Progress Section" is full of theads from men who have gained.Have You seen those? :p
    This is an open forum. We don't need to lie to each other. We are here to help each other with advices.

I uderstand that You find it hard to believe,I had the same problem when I discovered natural penis enlargement.
    But then I got bigger. And You know what? There's no way anybody can tell me this don't work. Like somebody stated here at forum " I got the proof between my legs."
    If You want some before/after pics :

http://www.jelq-usa.com/success/ ... not just some bla bla bla :)

If You really want to get bigger,try JonPop's "Beginners routine for Newbies" in "penis enlargement forum" section. All You need is Your hands and some good will. It costs nothing,and You will see how it goes.

The best,
    Play
  4. anon77

anon77 New Member

I think that most people do know about this. If you hadnt have heard about p.e. you wouldnt have come to this website. A lot of people dont do it because they dont believe its possible, and if they try they dont see any gains imediately and give up (it wont grow overnight, takes a long time).
  5. BobbyCee

BobbyCee New Member

Thanks for your replies guys...

Well maybe I will try. Nothing ventured, nothing gained i guess. The only question is, could jelqing harm my penis.
  6. Playtimer

Playtimer New Member

Re: Thanks for your replies guys...

It can harm Your penis if You hurt Yourself by using too much pressure or do something wicked (some of those things with the label "don't do this at home") :D

No,just follow the advices from www.jelq-usa.com website,or from more experienced users in this forum,and everything will be OK.;)
    You don't have to worry.

Play