anyone with 8x6 uncut pics?

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement Forum' started by turcott, Aug 25, 2005.

1. turcott

turcott New Member

I'm just wondering if anyone is uncut that is 8x6 or very close to it that would post up there pics so I could see, and use as motivation to reach m goal...if anyone has any or has links to any please let me know, thanks all.
  2. happy stud

happy stud banned

Hey man I aint being an asshole or nothing but you should be using pictures of beautiful women to motivate you not men.

3. 10

10 <font color="#0066B8">Administrator</font>

Actually Stud, I know where turcott is coming from. Sometimes seeing a picture of the end result will help motivate someone to keep the exercises up. Pictures of beautiful women help too but again, I know where turcott is coming from.
  4. happy stud

happy stud banned

I see what your saying man but Id still rather look at pussy. Everybody is different man.
  5. SonicCelt

SonicCelt <font color="#0066B8">Retired Moderator</font>

This sounds like dogg food, I've seen his pics and it's bang on. I'm over/under but I'll try and get some up in the next few days....with ruler of course!
  6. futigi

futigi New Member

You should just hope no woman finds pictures of other mens' peni (is it peni or penises?) on your computer! That would be a weird experience for the both of you.
  7. 10

10 <font color="#0066B8">Administrator</font>

If you're very comfortable with your own sexuality and so is she, it shouldn't bother either the guy or the girl. I'm straight as straight gets but I'll be the first to admire a good lookin' dick on a website just as I'll be the first to admire a great set of tits on a hot looking woman. It's all in how you view stuff like that.
  8. pleaser

pleaser New Member

NY Metro, Pizza capital of North America!
    I have a piece of something called "split loom." It's that ridged plastic tubing that's split down the side used for organizing wires and such. It comes in lots of sizes, and I use some of the bigger sizes at work. I cut a piece that's 8 inches long, and about 5.75 in girth. I keep it at my desk. Of course, no one guesses what it represents, it just looks like a short length of the loom. If you think of it as a cock, it looks friggin' ENORMOUS by itself. Sometimes I have privacy and I can actually put it next to my dick. I'm always amazed because when it is next to my dick it doesn't look so huge anymore. It's just a quarter of an inch longer, and doesn't look any bigger around (of course it is round where my dick is not). I find it very inspiring to look at that piece of plastic every once in a while during the day. It makes me think, "just a LITTLE more, and I'll be as huge as that!"