Ball Pumping

Discussion in 'Penis Pumping Forum' started by sikdogg, Feb 1, 2005.

1. sikdogg

sikdogg <font color="#0066B8">Minister of Information, Mod

Ouch!!! My only experience with ball pumping is when my balls were accidentally sucked up into the cylinder while pumping and it didn't feel very good at all...

Sikdogg's post is out of chronological order because of a thread merger I performed.

Überschwanz
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2005
  2. Tanner

Tanner New Member

Does anyone have experience with pumping his ball sack? I have seen some pictures while surfing the net and thought it looked kind of cool. Actually it looked freaking verile. Not like cannon balls where they don't work any more...but like these guys that look larger than average. The bulge potential in a swim suit would be amazing. I think I could get into it and was wondering if any of you have tried this with serious gains. What do you think...good look?

3. Überschwanz

Überschwanz banned

I am curious about it too. I've tried it a few times and like the feeling, but I'm currently on an extended break from PE. Naturally I don't want to injure my boys but what other ways are there to enlarge them?

P.S. I hope nobody wastes their time mentioning the ROP. It's BS in my opinion.
  4. 10

10 <font color="#0066B8">Administrator</font>

I'll pump my dick but I'm leaving my balls the hell alone. Maybe this is just me, but ever since my vasectomy, they are more sensitive. Sometimes I REALLY have to watch it when I'm playing with my kids. One bad move and daddy's out for the count hehehe
  5. Tanner

Tanner New Member

what is rop?
  6. Überschwanz

Überschwanz banned

ROP stands for Ring Of Power. Do a search and you'll see what I mean.
  7. 2cents

2cents New Member

Tanner,
    I'm no authority on such things, but I know you can find weights specifically made to attach around the scrotum (above the testicles I believe) and hang. This is supposed to stretch the small ligaments that hold the testicles in place, as well as stretch out the skin. These two changes are supposed to make more room for the testicles to grow, and in theory they well then grow. I guess this could be done alongside pumping, but I'd certainly take it easy when starting out. The only measure I've ever taken is to massage the scrotal skin (to stretch it slightly) and pull down gently on the testicles until I feel a good stretch (stop when you feel a discomfort in the abdomen). Both of these I did in the hot shower. I think I felt some positive effects, but unfortunately I did not stick with them, and I'm not sure where I saw this routine posted but it was on another website. If you do intend to enlarge your testicles, this might be a way to condition them. If I figure out where I saw the routine, I'll post in this thread.
  8. Deano69a

Deano69a New Member

Hi Guys

There seems to be some interest in ball pumping so i thought i would write and tell you so far my experience with ball pumping.
    One of the things i never liked about my balls they were always tight against my body, except for those hot summer days or after a hot bath, then they would losen up and hang nice, i started ball pumping and despite a few people thinking this might hurt it doesn't at all, in fact its quite a nice feeling, well to me anyway !!
    I can report that just after a few weeks of ball pumping i am getting a much better hang, and this seems to be 80% of the time, ive e-mailed betterman to ask if a dedicated forum link could be added, or even for you guys if you would like to vote on having a link added just solely for ball pumping, i am more than happy to explain in much better detail how i started, and about my gains etc, and even add pictures to show how much better they hang, but i thought i would write this to ask you guys your thoughts about this and having a link added just for this, please let me know your thoughts, best regards Deano
  9. Überschwanz

Überschwanz banned

I suppose I might be fine with it, but it's up to Rob.
  10. Überschwanz

Überschwanz banned

I wasn't thinking when I wrote the previous post. I think the best thing to do would be to ask Rob simply to rename the Penis Pumping Forum as the Penis and Ball Pumping Forum.
  11. JonPop

JonPop <B><font color="#CC9933">Senior Administrator</fon

Good Idea.

That's why we pay you the big bucks Uber. And Rob said that you've been charging a little too much beer on the Betterman visa. Hahah.
  12. Deano69a

Deano69a New Member

Hi Guys

I spoke with rob about this and he said to just start a thread in the penis pumping forum rarther than starting a new link just for ball pumping, once ive taken a new picture and have managed to dig out the before pics i took before i started, i will upload them and write how i started and times etc - regards Deano
  13. MoP

MoP New Member

OK fellas, I've used my 2 - stage for awhile now. My advice is Do Not use the 2 inch tube for pumping balls. I tried this off and on for a couple of weeks a few months back. Before I purchased a 2-stage cylinder. I would wager if you use a 2 inch tube. You will Blue Your Balls. I've used my 2-stage now for a couple months with a 20-min session. There is not even a notion of bruising. I use the 2-stage @ 2 - 3 hg. My advice is to get a 2-stage before pumping a scrotum. FYI :wink:
  14. wantItThicker

wantItThicker New Member

So what kind of gains do you see with this? Is it just fluid in the sac or do the balls themselves actually get bigger and for how long?

This has always sounded a little scary to me even though I generally don't scare easy!
  15. Thick_Dick

Thick_Dick New Member

my balls i think the hangs good , but id sure love them bigger , sometimes during the day ill just grab em to see what size they are cause size changes during the day , sometimes they'll be huge , sometimes be like baby bird eggs.
  16. MoP

MoP New Member

I haven't done it long enough to know if it's permanent. I have had gains from pumping Mi Penis. As for the balls it's just temporary for a few days thus far. But Mi Lady likes the larger overall package. I can tell by the way she cups them and stirs them with her hand. :tongue:
  17. cat12

cat12 New Member

Yes streaching the foreskin will make the ball scake longer and fuller. I do the warm up then the JD and then I use the pump every other day for 20 min. and use the FS for 3 to 4 hours ...
  18. adamander

adamander New Member

Hi everyone, I'm back after a few months. I hope I am in the right section to ask about ball stretching and enlarging. I too need to hang my balls lower than they are and also would like to grow them bigger. Please is there anyone who knows a site that speaks specifically about this, or is it possible to have some teaching on this prestigious site that I really trust? You can answer in this forum or send me a private message, but I believe answering on this forum is better as it will help other brothers who have the same problem as I have i.e. is: smallish balls about 1.5''x 1.00'' and placed high so that when I close my legs together the right one pops inside! Thanks
  19. adamander

adamander New Member

Please excuse me for coming on the site again but in my last communication I said that my right testicle goes into me when I close my legs. This may be misleading. It goes in when I am lying down on my side with my legs at right angles to my body, unlike the left one which moves lower down in my sac/perinaeum.
  20. Ex-Army

Ex-Army New Member

Descending Testicles

There is a paid site (under $10) that shows you how to do a variation on a Yoga posture that has the site effect of loosening the scrotum so they hang low, called low-hangers or something. It is completely natural, no gadgets, but it takes some dedication and being somewhat fit to do. It also strengthens the lower body, improves blood supply, etc. It worked for me, seems to have completed what nature intended by using a combination of lower body muscles involved in the posture. I stopped doing it because they hung TOO low and a pain every time I sat down and had to "adjust" myself a number of times along the inside of my leg.

I wouldnt use devices or pumps, etc.........too scary. :frown: