Ball Sack Stretching

Discussion in 'The Men's Lounge' started by wickedstuff, Feb 14, 2004.

1. wickedstuff

wickedstuff New Member

Hi to all, can anybody tell me where i can buy the weighted split clamps that open up so you can put them on and then either allan screw them together or clip together? not an easy item to find! any other ball stretching items you wish to put forward as well, thanks. low hangers are great! :)
  2. Supra

Supra New Member

www.secretleather.com

These are the best!!

3. wickedstuff

wickedstuff New Member

Thanks for your advice!

Thanks for the advice! i have been to that link you have mentioned and its very good site! proberly the best ive seen yet! just have think what id like before i place an order! just a quick question, when ball stretching, do you peak out on training? meaning if stretch 5 days a week? if im lucky (i find summer is better) and i continue to do this for 12 mths is there a point where my sack will no longer stretch any further? and how will know when i get to this point? my goal is to get as low as possible then to start vacum pumping to increase my small ball size, but stretching first! if you know anything of vacum pumping for balls please tell me! once again thanks for taking time out to reply to me. All the best.
  4. Supra

Supra New Member

You can go as low as you want man!! I have dropped my balls 5 inches already
  5. videokyd

videokyd New Member

I'm just curious, but what is the point to having a huge sack and small balls in comparison? Or is it actually possible to make your balls bigger?
  6. Kad

Kad New Member

Im pretty sure that it's totally impossible for the actual testicles to be enlarged by any degree... I have read about people injecting stuff actually into their testicles, but it oh so very dangerous indeed, and makes for no visible difference.. I have also heard of people having silicone injected into the scrotum, it's left sort of like glued to the outside of the testes, but again, very very very risky stuff indeed.. But yes, the scrotum sac itself can be enlarged/stretched considerably... Using weights to tug down on the testicles will, I assume, in time stretch the connecting cords so that the testes hang lower... I personally feel that having a larger sac is as important to me as increasing my todger size, but I have not as yet experimented with weights or other such scrotal stretching mothods, I have only ever tried saline infusions, which is fun (but thats talk for a different forum I guess) ... ;-) All in all, I would suggest the dangers and risks with trying to increase scrotal/testicle size are far higher than those asscociated with penis enlargment methods alone.
  7. great-dane

great-dane New Member

I am stumped as to why anyone would want balls that hang half-way down to your knees???!!! To me, it looks silly and slightly sick.

When you cum, the balls are tucked up under the penis and the scrotum is nice and firm. That´s the way I´d like my balls to look all the time - ready to cum!
  8. wickedstuff

wickedstuff New Member

have a try~

yes it may sound strange? but once you try it you will be hooked! its a good feeling when you have low hangers hard to discribe but i had small tight balls at first and now they hang lower and id never go want to have tight ones ever again! they slap against your partners arse when your pumping them! good feeling for both ppl. If you try for one month just part time you will have perm result and you will see how good it looks and feels, oh they still raise when you cum or you are cold.
  9. Billy19

Billy19 New Member

hey there wicked stuff! im glad i stumbled into this website because we both have something in common: to get bigger, long, and fuller balls! yeah!!! besides bigger penis, i also want to make my ball sack look longer and fuller..

i just want to say that i think its a good idea if u stretch first, then pump it.. im new to this thing, and i dont have any materials yet, so i havent really started ye.. but sometimes i pull my scrotal skin by hand.. anyways, does anybody know what pumping does to the sack? does it really make ur testicles big or does it just plump the sack skin and make it look fuller? im kinda confused about that..
  10. MoP

MoP New Member

I found this thread very interesting. I hope others do as well. :smile:
  11. bear

bear New Member

I find it very interesting too. In fact, I am trying to create low hangers myself. I mean, lower hangser, as they aready hang naturally low. Especially now that the temperature rises...
    Besides doing PE, I do the follwing:
    - ball jelq every day (5 min)
    - pump every day (penis and testicles - 10 min)
    - then I put on a very simple and comfortable hair ribbon around the sac to force then to hang lower than usual. In fact, now I'm wearing two. I've got four of them but I can't take it for more than an hour or so. They start to get too purple and cold and it starts to become very unconfortable. By the end of the summer I hope to be able to wear four ribbons the whole day. I find weights very unpractical, besides, I can create a whole lot of embarassing situations in the everyday life (they fall down your trousers or you have to go through a metal detector and forgot to remove it...).
    Hair ribbons or rings or whatever will give you an instantaneous extra bulge. That's very nice.
  12. MoP

MoP New Member

That's a whole new meaning to "Blue Balls." :smile:
  13. MoP

MoP New Member

I've noticed, from just a 2-stage cylinder. That the balls hang lower. I might also add. That from hanging lower, it seems to act as a:

1) toy for the clitoris while in a "rear position." :tongue:
    2) from the lower hang, it prolongs the event substantially. :tongue:
  14. bear

bear New Member

Now the bad news: it's easer to hurt your balls accidentally in everyday activities when they hang lower... Just something as normal as crossing your legs...
  15. roughcut70

roughcut70 New Member

you can go to extremerestarints.com and see what they offer.....
  16. W.M.P.

W.M.P. Moderator

I can't see why anybody would want their balls to hang lower. My balls are quite big and hang low, but to be honest, it's more of a hindrance than anything else. Sure my girl is a bit obsessed with them, always saying how much she loves them, always playing with them at random times which makes me super horny and jacks up my Testosterone through the roof, always going crazy and moaning passionately while sucking and lickin' on them right before fucking, during BJ's, ect., BUT...they're definitelly more prone to get hurt. Even with the whole "slapping against her" while fucking, it has caused significant pain later on. And you don't even wanna know what a case of Epididymitis feels like, which is a result of your balls trying to push their way back up the spermatic cord when jumping, running, lifting heavy objects, ect., without proper support for the nut-sack. I've gone through that TWICE and it's downright scary; tons of antibiotics for at least 2 weeks and anti-inflamatories in doses high enough to knock out a horse. And the thing is that, as you get older they're only gonna hang lower and lower, which is why I only wear trunks or briefs and will never wear boxers. Careful what you wish for, suckas!:wink:
  17. 10

10 <font color="#0066B8">Administrator</font>

I wear boxers and have never had a problem. I have, however, had "blue balls" and that shit sucks ass! Talk about discomfort city!
  18. MoP

MoP New Member

It appears you answered your own question with your earlier post.:smile:
  19. W.M.P.

W.M.P. Moderator

Wut' choo tawkin' bout, Willis?:confused: All the good stuff that I pointed out is all based on the boyz being big and meaty but the "low hangin'" aspect of it is no good. Just one more thing to be worried about:frown:..:tongue:
  20. SonicCelt

SonicCelt <font color="#0066B8">Retired Moderator</font>

^^^I agree!^^^^