Ball saline injections

Discussion in 'The Men's Lounge' started by Deano69a, Jul 30, 2005.

1. Deano69a

Deano69a New Member

Hi all, dont now about you guys but have you been on any of these other sites, i was reading a forum about ball saline injections, some of these guys balls are huge, although i think it would be good to have slightly bigger balls, i think these were way to big, surely saline injections can't be safe having this stuff injected into your balls, and does the effect last ?? i am sure its not that cheap to have done as you would have to go to doctor who nows what he is doing surely.
    Now i know why i stop here on the betterman forum, you get good solid advice.
    Any one got thoughts on this, or ever had it done ??
    regards to all :confused:
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2005
  2. pleaser

pleaser New Member

NY Metro, Pizza capital of North America!
    I cannot imagine someone sticking a needle into my balls and squirting in any kind of liquid. I think it is insanity. I cannot imagine that it isn't painful and risky and very temporary. My dick shriveled up when I read this question!

3. 10

10 <font color="#0066B8">Administrator</font>

I'm with pleaser on this. That's a very sensitive area to begin with. I had a needle stuck in my balls once and that was for my vasectomy a few years back. But, then again, some guys are just different.
  4. JonPop

JonPop <B><font color="#CC9933">Senior Administrator</fon

My dick shriveled up when I read that your dick shriveled up. Hahah. :tongue:
  5. Dude unless you have unbelievably small balls, I would never even think about doing that. And what are the benefits of it,in my opinion the only thing i would want bigger is my dick.
  6. Deano69a

Deano69a New Member

I am with you guys, don't worry i dont want this done, to risky for my liking, but i can't believe some guys do, and how it makes their balls look huge but also deformed in my opinion. i think some guys take pumping and injecting to the extreme, and can't be safe at all, there parts just look out of shape and look like they have been stung by hundreds of wasps, But each to there own.
    I am happy with my slow but safe method...
  7. Giml

Giml New Member

I have never heard of the saline injection either, and it does sound like a bit much, but. I do have a perscription for 'caverject'.

This is an injectable drug for impotence. You stick the shot in the side of your dick. Get hard in about five minutes. Stay hard for an hour or two (even after you come) depending just how good you find the perfect spot. Have been using this for about seven years. My girlfriend loves it. And it really is nice to not have to worry about going soft.

Anyone else here ever use it?
  8. SonicCelt

SonicCelt <font color="#0066B8">Retired Moderator</font>

Ahhhhh!!! Now my dick just shriveled up.......Man!!!! :angry:
  9. Nacho_Vidal

Nacho_Vidal Guest

I think the saline solution is not applied IN the nut but only in the scrotum, that sounds painful not permanent.

I have heard of ball pumping, of course balls can't handle as much pressure as the dick but if you are interested in bigger balls, maybe you could start up this way.

One important thing is that ball size has no direct proportional relation with the amount of cum and sexual performance, although big jewels might impress ladies.
  10. want8

want8 <font color="#0066B8">Retired Moderator</font>

Damn!! I am hurting just thinking about it! I really don't believe it would be of any benefit to me or my partner to have bigger balls. She isn't going to ride those round suckers anyway!! HAHA Now a bigger dick on the other hand........
  11. Deano69a

Deano69a New Member

I think we are all in agreement that we wouldn't have this done, it must be painful at the end of each day just having to carry these big gratefruits around anyway.
    Can think of fare better thinks to spend my money on than having these injections done...
  12. happy stud

happy stud banned

Man I aint at all interested in shooting anything in my dick or balls. But I would like to ask ya'll this. As we continue to do these dick exercises obviously our dicks will get bigger. But that makes our balls look smaller. Are there any exercises that you can do to stretch your nut sack? I aint fucking with nobody here Im just curious if its possible to get it larger without shooting it up with some of this saline shit. Thanks.
  13. 10

10 <font color="#0066B8">Administrator</font>

happy stud:

Use a set of "ball ringers". These, if worn long enough, will stretch the scrodum sack.
  14. Nacho_Vidal

Nacho_Vidal Guest

As I've said "ball pumping" helps, I tried it for a while and gave me permanent gains, don't use underwear, you'll get used to it after awhile, your balls will hang lower and dick in flaccid state longer.

Watch vacuum pressure and don't overpump.
  15. WESTTEXASDUDE

WESTTEXASDUDE New Member

Ball injections

ok... SO ALL U GUYS ARE SCARED TO INJECT SOMETHIGN INTO UR BALLS .. WELL, LET ME TELL U SOME TRUTH ABOUT IT ... I AM AN AVERAGE GUY, BUT BEHIND CLOSED DOORS ... I AM A FREAK ... I DO SAILENE INJECTIONS TO MY SELF AND TO OTHERS .. I HAVE BEEN DOING THIS FOR OVER 10 YEARS ... NOW IF U ARE DOIGN THIS CORRECTLY IT IS SAFE ... AND ALSO HAS A GREAT FEELING ... TOO :) ALL THAT HAPPNES IS U ARE INJECTION Saline 0.9% Sodium Chloride Injection 1000ml IV, bELEAVE IT OR NOT BUT U CAN BUY THIS oVER THE COUNTER ... AT A DRUG STORE ... WITH NO QUESTIONS ASKED ... ALL THAT U HAVE TO DO IS HAVE THE BALLS TO STICK UR OWN SELF WITH A NEEDLE ... WELL MOVING ON .. BUT AFTER U START THE FLUID UR BALLS WILL SWELL WITH ''NO PAIN''
    DEPENDING ON HOW MUCH U DO THIS DEPENDS ON HOW MUCH FLUID U CAN HOLD ... A NORMAL IV BAG IS 1000ML, I CAN HANDLE ONE BAG AT A TIME, WELL ONCE U ARE DONE U HAVE A GREAT FEELING .. UR LADY WILL LOVE THE FEEL OF UR BIGG BALLS SLAPPIGN AGENTS HER WHILD U ARE FUCKING HER ... MINE DOES ANYWAY ....... WHEN U CUMM RIGHT AFTER INJECTION THE FLUID ... U WILL CUMM LIKE A RIVER ... UR BALLS WILL STILL STAY THE SAME .. UR BODY WILL ABSORBE THE FLUID WITHIN 24-48 AND U UR GIRL WILL NEVER KNOW THAT U DID THAT ... SHE WILL THINK UR HAVE NICE BIG BALLS AND U CUMM LIKE CRAZY AND NO U CAN NOT TELL BETWEEN THE CUM AND SAILENE SULITION ... WELL ANYWAY GUYS I HOPE THAT ANSWERED ALL UR QUESTIONS .. I AM SURE U THINK I AM CRAZY AS FUCK BUT WE ARE ALL FREAKS IN ONE WAY OR ANOTHER ...
  16. piranha_banana

piranha_banana New Member

^ Ummm.. What?
  17. iwillbe9in

iwillbe9in Member

You did not need to shout!!!. And no I'm not a FREAK!!!!!
  18. piranha_banana

piranha_banana New Member

Could a moderator take a look at the post #15? I'm open minded to alot of subjects, so long as they're somehow educational, or contribute something.. But I'm pretty sure we can go without comments like that.