"Bottomed Out"

Discussion in 'PeniMaster (PM Device)' started by Free Willy, Oct 28, 2011.

1. Free Willy

Free Willy New Member

Hi All

Not sure if that's the correct term, but for the first time last night I "bottomed out" the Mrs (or at least it felt like that). Either that or it was at least (in the words of Star Trek) "to boldly go where no man has gone before". No complaints from her!!!

I am totally wrapped. Making good progress all thanks to this site, the tips/advice and the very helpful members and moderators. I am so wrapped that I would gladly make a yearly donation/pay a membership fee if needed. Please let me know.

I mainly put my success down to a combination of the PM and a decent jelqing/stretching routine.

This site is the best I have come across. I am a "hard gainer" and it's been a journey but I have made more progress (as a result of this awesome site) in the past few months than what I have past 10 years of on again/off again PE. Finally, it's "my time".

Thanks guys. You rock!!! :a17:
  2. Ads

Ads

3. piranha_banana

piranha_banana New Member

I'm the same :)
    This community has given me so much more confidence, and help me to overcome many problems.

It's good to see this forum becoming more active too!
  4. Bigswole

Bigswole New Member

I'm new here so what kind of results have you gotten friend?
  5. Free Willy

Free Willy New Member

Well, I haven't bothered with too much measuring. My flaccid is definitely longer. Since starting with the PM I have added about 3 to 3.5cm in rod lengths so I must be gaining somewhere. I think I have probably gained around 1cm BPEL in around 4 months. It's a long haul but I am not in a busting rush so if the gains are slow, so be it.