Cayenne Pepper

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by jgreen717, May 30, 2010.

1. jgreen717

jgreen717 New Member

Weird I know, but looking at several male enhancement products I have noticed that Cayenne Pepper is one of a few main herbs used. Cayenne pepper increases blood-flow through out the body and supposedly spurs tissue regeneration and growth. That is a very interesting considering it's possible effects when added to a balanced PE routine.

I noticed that after taking Cayenne pepper ( Putting it on various foods since it tastes so good ) for about a week my girth had gone from 4 1/2in to almost 5in.

Anyone care to investigate with me on this subject? Could be a break through in PE routines.
  2. Ads

Ads

3. slickwillie

slickwillie New Member

I love and eat spicy foods all of the time and have had good success over the years with PE in general, so you may be onto something? Blood flow as well as keeping me "regular" as hell are two affects for sure! :)
  4. ikered

ikered New Member

Will Cayenne Powder Herbal pills work?
  5. slickwillie

slickwillie New Member

I think some of the herbal pills are not as potent as the real stuff, but I just had some awesome Mexican food tonight and of course asked for the extra hot sauce with my basket of chips! Never lets me down either...
  6. Pegasus

Pegasus New Member

There has been discussion on cayenne in PE circles recently. Many mix half a teaspoon with lemon and water. I am thinking of growing some along with my other chili.
  7. jgreen717

jgreen717 New Member

I think cayenne pepper has potential like other herbs do, but it also tastes good too.

The pills are a waste of time in my opinion like all the herbal pills are. Just look up the pills, and what herbs they have in them. Under FDA rules companies must show product information ( I may be wrong ). Most herbs you can put in foods so your not regretting that 450mm cayenne pepper pill later if you know what I mean. lol
  8. slickwillie

slickwillie New Member

I've heard of some folks drinking it and it burned the hell out of their mouth and throat.
    I love hot foods and eat them often, so that's my way to contribute in ingesting hot stuff in an enjoyable way. Bring on those 911 wings! :)
  9. jgreen717

jgreen717 New Member

I have noticed that actually ingesting herbal things, like cayenne pepper and yombie bark, improve the effects. I wonder why? I have taken the yombie bark pills, and then the next day put it in my salad (which was yummy). It seemed that the bark was more effective when ingested.

Anyone care to look at this?
  10. slickwillie

slickwillie New Member

I'm not up on the herbs, so maybe someone else can comment?