Do women really LOOK at your bulge?

Discussion in 'The Men's Lounge' started by JonPop, Jun 14, 2007.

1. JonPop

JonPop <B><font color="#CC9933">Senior Administrator</fon

We men look, unabashdly at everything on a woman. In fact if we wouldn't get slapped, yelled at or reported as perverts, we'd be perfectly happy to stand, stare and fantasize.
    Women on the other hand are very subtle when they look. Women I think, process data faster than men in this regard. They, with a quick glance, can determine several things relating to size and pretty well sum up your total package without having to look again. Not so, us men. We like to LOOK. A quick glance at a big pair of jugs just doesn't do it, we want to mentally squeeze those puppies, or run our hands over that cute, tight ass. So, usually until we get busted, we look as long as we can get away with it.
    This vidio gives a little different perspective.

This is so funny. A total psychiatric experience.

Does Size Matter?

http://glumbert.com/media/sizematter

2. Falcon

Falcon Guest

That was great!

Whatever they say all the women seemed to like looking at the guys large cock!

Falcon

3. MoP

MoP New Member

That last lady is definitely a "Free Spirit." To come right out and ask the guy. WOW!

Great Post JP.
  4. 10

10 <font color="#0066B8">Administrator</font>

Actually, that last lady that was trying to be subtle about the guys "package" reminded me of my sister. She'd have done the same thing..........guarantee it!
  5. slickwillie

slickwillie New Member

That video had my wife and I laughing like hell. My wife says she checks a guy out like we check out women, but then again she thinks like I do so that works I guess...
  6. want8

want8 <font color="#0066B8">Retired Moderator</font>

That was funny as hell! And as for the women looking, a lot of times when I walk up to a woman, I try and keep eye contact with her to see what she is looking at. And yes, they do check out the package. I always see women that I am talking to look down at my unit. Then they look back up, then before we are done talking, they will have looked back down again at least once.
  7. squiggy01

squiggy01 New Member

Beaverton,michigan. Its a pretty small rural town
    That's just to funny. I watched it the first time and then had to show it to my wife. We both were laughing our asses off. Just goes to show that women are just as big of perverts as we are.
  8. jennifer

jennifer New Member

Yeah, sure women look at the bulge in a guy's pants. Some of us are more subtle than others, but we look. The question, though, is what are you going to do to get us to where we will want to see it in your bedroom? In other words, if that's all you guys have going for you, you might have a problem in getting girls to go out with you. Unless, of course, you go to the bars and pick up the skanks and whores.
  9. Falcon

Falcon Guest

Actually I get too many dates and run out of time.
    I'm always culling the pack you might say. In fact, I'm looking to trade a blonde and a brunette for one pretty asian woman who stands about 5'3" and weights about 115lbs.
    Regardless, it's still a hoot when I catch a woman eye-balling my meat stick.

Falcon
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 15, 2007
  10. JonPop

JonPop <B><font color="#CC9933">Senior Administrator</fon

Bumping this thread, because it is funny
  11. Brock Landers

Brock Landers New Member

"It was gross..."
    "It doesn't matter to me..."
    "It's not that important to me...."

BULLSHIT!
    Yeah, maybe they didn't want that guy because how large he was flaccid but get those women with a really attractive guy and a small hard on and I gurantee you they'll be talking about it the next day.

If it's not that important, then why did they keep looking? One chick said it didn't matter and it was disgusting but was STARING at it the WHOLE time he read the menu. And honestly....OF COURSE they are going to say it doesn't matter on tv! They don't want to seem like they value any thing on the body more than personality (Just like we don't want women thinking that if she has big tits it makes no difference to us being attracted to them.)

I think the proof is with the older woman. Someone who has truly come into her own sexuality. She looked again and again and only got the manager because she thought other people would be uncomfortable. She even admitted, "I'm enjoying it..." and was a good sport about it all.

All in all, if men didn't really like big tits, we wouldn't look or talk about em.
    If women didn't like big dicks, this guys bulge would have been no big thing, but they surrrrre did look hard.
  12. 10

Brock did you plagerize this?
  13. I think there is a huge difference in a woman glancing, looking, staring or obsessing over a guy’s bulge. I think most women will at least glance at a guy, as in the video. Of course, women are different and some will continue to look and some will stare and some will probably even squeeze it. If I had been in that restaurant, I would have looked and then I would have said to my girlfriend that the waiter was really big. We would have made a couple of catty remarks and then that would have been the end of it. At least for me it would.

I’m not trying to upset some of y’all but, had that been real, I still would not have wanted to go out with that guy, much less go to bed with him, just because he is so big. Sure, some women would, but I think most women are going to place more importance in getting to know you, rather than your huge size, before they go out with you, much less go to bed with you.
  14. Pegasus

Pegasus New Member

Thought this might add to the recent thread on watching.
  15. baybabe

baybabe Moderator

Yep she said it. Here's how it goes, most important to least... let me know what I left out ladies.

#1 Face
    #2 personality
    #3 Body
    #4 What he's wearing and how he wears it
    #5 How well he works it all in the bedroom
    #6 Anything I forgot to mention in 1-5
    #7 penis size
  16. MoP

MoP New Member

This is what I love the most about the Women on the forum ................... Honesty.:wink:
  17. lifted

lifted New Member

You forgot bulge dear.
  18. baybabe

baybabe Moderator

Purposely dear
  19. curly

curly Member

I'm still working on my bulge. nuck nuck nuck
  20. 10

Uh, BB, in case you hadn't noticed, you're the ONLY woman who seems to post anymore. The rest have gone AWAL.:a3: