Do you masturbate after jelqing?

Discussion in 'Polls' started by ssa5522, Apr 30, 2008.

?

Do you masturbate after jelqing?

1. Yes I do. It doesn't affect the results.

8 vote(s)
    34.8%
  2. Heck no! I want to see results and I do sacrifices!

5 vote(s)
    21.7%
  3. Yes, but I try to do it three hours before/after jelqing

3 vote(s)
    13.0%
  4. Only on off days...

2 vote(s)
    8.7%
  5. I don't masturbate (yeah right!, lol)

5 vote(s)
    21.7%
  1. ssa5522

ssa5522 New Member

Hey everyone I was wondering if you masturbate after jelqing. After I finish Im always aroused lol. But many think that it affects PE results so I just wanted to know if you masturbate or if you do the three hour rule or what up...
  2. 10

10 <font color="#0066B8">Administrator</font>

3 hour rule............load of garbage. There is nothing out there in PE land that proves or disproves that theory.

I've choked my love muscle after a good girth session but the times are few and far between. Typically, my dick is pretty damn tired. My results haven't been effected in the slightest......

3. 10

That's pretty good stroker "a pole beatin'" You get a good chuckle for that one. And I agree, lately, I have had the most powerful erections...........sometimes multiple times per day and I get so completely HARD! It's unbelievable. The mere thought of sex, whether oral or vaginal, gets me standing at attention. And like I said....lately, MY GOD! Maybe there's something in the water but whatever it is, this PE stuff is the fountain of youth for the penis!

And the best part is, I really can't put on a regular condom anymore...........too tight and I really have to fight it to get it down my shaft I've gotten so thick! Woohoo!!
  4. 10

Yeah, I've actually been toolin' around the house all morning thinking about "a pole beatin'"...........makes me chuckle every time. Thanks bro.:a7:

JP actually beat me to my next question for you which was have you told the Mrs.?? Just tell her. Women always know when somethings up...........they just have that way........:a8:
  5. Min'sGirl

Min'sGirl New Member

You haven't told your wife?:eek: Well, I can't really say anything to that, my husband waited until he was out of the house and knew he was going to be separated from me for a while(rejoined the Army, we were apart for about 3 months) before he told me he was doing PE:tongue:. The funny thing is, if I was one of those women that are constantly checking up on what their partner was doing on the computer/internet, I would have found out:rolleyes: I was surprised at first, I never knew he had issues with that area, but now I am greatly supportive of him(and not just because of what it does for me:biggrin:).
  6. Loki

Loki <font color="#0066B8">Moderator Reserve</font>

I never told my wife I was doing PE, but she knew something wasn't right.
  7. Min'sGirl

Min'sGirl New Member

LOL, yea, if he hadn't told me that he was doing PE, I would have figured it out the first time we had sex after getting back together:tongue: I will admit to being a bit skeptical about it all when he was telling me about it over the phone, but WOW!, I am not skeptical any more:biggrin:

8. monty

monty New Member

how am i not suppose to after playing with yourself for so long it would be creul and unusual punishment not too
  9. lifted

lifted New Member

Yeap, got a big dick from dloing it to. :rolleyes::eek::smile:
  10. southern tz

southern tz Guest

And this makes you different from other guys how?:smile:
  11. Madame Ace 71

Madame Ace 71 <font color="#0066B8">Moderator</font>

Oh yes, I knew something was. In more ways that one. :a8: Watching Stroker jelq makes me want to masturbate.
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2008
  12. JonPop

JonPop <B><font color="#CC9933">Senior Administrator</fon

Well, I would think that Stroker watching you masturbate, would make Stroker want to jelq more, um, harder? Faster? :rolleyes:
  13. Jon

Jon New Member

I dont know about the rest of you, but at the end of a girth session I find it hard to become 100% erect, and when I do jerk off after its not very satisfying. So, I usually try to wait.
  14. Madame Ace 71

Madame Ace 71 <font color="#0066B8">Moderator</font>

It's a vicious cirlce..LOL!
  15. Pegasus

Pegasus New Member

You two seem so well suited, just don't hurt each other with all that pole beating etc.:eek: