Edging After PE

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement Forum' started by rocky6535, Feb 22, 2006.

1. rocky6535

rocky6535 New Member

Is there any benefit/drawback to adding an edging session to the end of a workout? Does anyone do this? It seems like a good idea to put as much blood as you can in there after a workout, but I don't know. Also, when would be a good time to do it if not immediately after a workout?
  2. Ads

Ads

3. 88man

88man New Member

I have tried this technique and i really have not seen much if any results by doing this. Ok, well i did have an exhausted dick for awhile. I did the edging after a workout a couple of times, and decided it wasnt worth the dead dick aftermath. But that dosent mean that you wont see any results by doing this. I just prefer to have a dick thats alive!
  4. 10

10 <font color="#0066B8">Administrator</font>

Edging won't give you any "edge" in a girth routine, all it does it teach you discipline with your pc muscles when your in bed slicing some off. Gives you more control over when you blow so you can keep the party going as long as you both want.

I would wait a few hours after your girth workout and then give edging a try.
    Hope this helps.
  5. want8

want8 <font color="#0066B8">Retired Moderator</font>

I like rocky's idea. I have done edging once I finish my girth workout, hell it is lubed up so why not. It certainly does fill the penis with blood and keeps the added size there longer, at least with me. And if the old unit becomes to fatigued just stop.
  6. sikdogg

sikdogg <font color="#0066B8">Minister of Information, Mod

I don't know about you guys but when i'm done with my girth workouts, my dick is beat and is hard to keep it hard for at least a good hour after. I used to kick off my routine with edging which makes more sense to me... once you're done with you edging you are erect and ready for your anything.
  7. rocky6535

rocky6535 New Member

Maybe because I've only been doing the newbie conditioning routine, it is way too easy for me. I never feel exhausted afterwards. If I do an edging session it gets a little tired though. That's why I thought Want8's opinion was right.
  8. want8

I think edging anytime is ok. If you can handle the edging after a PE workout, stroke that sucker!
  9. happy stud

happy stud banned

I would like to know something about edging. Edging is stroking your dick to the point of almost cumming, right? So if you lose control and dont stop fast enough you end up cumming and the cum shoots out all over the place. But if you stop and dont cum where does the cum go? Just curious man.
  10. Überschwanz

Überschwanz banned

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Retrograde_ejaculation
  11. 10

10 <font color="#0066B8">Administrator</font>

I'm guessing back in your balls...........
  12. Überschwanz

Überschwanz banned

It goes into your bladder.
  13. happy stud

happy stud banned

So does it go back into your bladder as cum and stay there until you jerk off or get some pussy or does it break up and you piss it out?
  14. Überschwanz

Überschwanz banned

You piss it off. Your urine will look cloudy.
  15. happy stud

happy stud banned

Thanks Uber. Your article almost made it sound as if it was a little dangerous doing this shit.
  16. want8

Hey stud, just hold it in until you get one of those Louisiana women to give you some pussy, oh wait, don't do that. You may explode before that happens! LOL
  17. SonicCelt

SonicCelt <font color="#0066B8">Retired Moderator</font>

I know I am at the point with PC control, breathing and technique that I can stop the ejaculation but not the orgasm. This is dangerous for a guys prostate and JP will back me up on this, it's just not healthy so I try not to do it as much as I did when I first got the hang of it. It's kind of like when you hear that holding your farts back is unhealthy....only a little different I guess :confused:
  18. want8

Now this brings up an interesting point. So are you saying that edging is ok or not? Should we do the edging excersizes but have an orgasm at the end? Or should we do edging and not have an orgasm or what are you saying?