Extended Sexual Orgasm (ESO)

Discussion in 'The Men's Lounge' started by sikdogg, Mar 24, 2005.

1. sikdogg

sikdogg <font color="#0066B8">Minister of Information, Mod

The information on this paper is based on the work of Alan P. Brauer and Donna J. Brauer, who have written a book called Extended Sexual Orgasm - How You and Your Lover Can Give Each Other Hours of Extended Sexual Orgasm.

It's a tempting prospect, isn't it - orgasms that last for hours rather than seconds? But is it a real prospect? The answer seems to be an unequivocal "yes". The Brauers have trained thousands of satisfied clients to achieve peak ecstasy states for long periods of time.

The Brauers have shown that, at its peak, ESO for women consists of an hour or more of deep continuous orgasm with two types of muscular contractions - the "ordinary" shallow vaginal contractions of normal orgasm and deep, pelvic muscle contractions. This type of orgasm is experienced as ever-increasing waves of pleasure.

For men, ESO is a state in which that moment of glorious sensation immediately before you ejaculate is extended - potentially for as long as you want - while your penis remains hard and erect and secretes copious amounts of clear pre-cum. The physical and emotional feelings that go along with this are like those of sustained orgasmic pleasure. To prevent you falling over the crest into a "normal" orgasm and ejaculation, you apply some simple techniques which allow your pleasure to continue to rise, plateau and rise again without you having an ejaculation. Remember that orgasm and ejaculation are separate processes - you can have an orgasm without ejaculating. That's what happens during ESO.

The most important single precondition for ESO is trust between the partners who are practicing it - funnily enough, you don't even have to love the person you're doing it with, but you do have trust them. Without trust, the emotional openness needed to allow the relaxation into the extended orgasmic state may not happen. And romance is another helpful contributor to the process! (If some of you guys don't know what romance is, then you might want to do a search on Google!)

Now, we need just a few background facts about what happens when woman and a man get sexually aroused. In a man, the first stage of sexual arousal is marked by swelling of his penis. It gradually gets bigger and more tumescent (a nice word, I think!) until it is fully erect and hard. It is in this stage of erection that a man can learn how to extend his orgasm. And the last stage of erection is the rigid, throbbing hardness that signifies ejaculation is about to happen; in this stage of erection, the scrotum contracts, so that the testicles are drawn close against the body wall.

In a woman, the walls of the vagina normally press together. Her first sign of sexual arousal is vaginal lubrication. Next, the deepest part of her vagina begins to open out as her uterus tilts upwards. Meanwhile, the outer part of her vagina becomes congested with blood and decreases in diameter - an effect which means it can hold a penis of any size tightly enough for sexual pleasure. At the beginning of orgasm, her PC muscle contracts; in deeper orgasmic experiences, her pelvic muscles and those of her uterus also pulsate.

And now something else that's a necessary precursor to ESO: PC muscle exercises. The PC muscle features in all websites and books related to sexual improvement, simply because it is the most important muscle in the body when it comes to sexual pleasure. It surrounds the vagina and anus or penis and anus, and it runs under the perineum. During an orgasm its contractions are responsible for much of the physical sensation one feels, so a fit PC muscle means a happy sex life. And for ESO, a fit PC muscle is essential. Happily, exercising it is simple - the easiest way to find it is to stop the flow of your urine in mid stream, or for men, to twitch your erect penis. The muscle that stops the flow of urine and forces more blood into your penis is your PC muscle.

A suitable schedule of exercise for strengthening your PC muscle might be something like this, repeated three times a day: Slowly squeeze and and clench your PC muscle - hold for ten seconds - release as you exhale. Repeat thirty times. Then clench and relax it once per second for thirty repetitions. Finally, clench and squeeze as you breath in, then instead of relaxing, bear down as though forcing out urine or feces as you breath out. Repeat thirty times. Do this slowly and maintain focus. You'll have to work up to this level of intensity gradually, but the increase in your sexual pleasure will be amazing - mine certainly was.

For men, tightening the PC muscle increases arousal; pushing out (a movement akin to forcing out your urine or feces) can help stop ejaculation. So a fit PC muscle means you have two new controls on your penis - an accelerator and a brake on your journey towards orgasm!

There are various other exercises which help increase your control of your sexual responses, including breathing and testicular elevation.

Self-stimulation techniques to develop ESO for men

Since the early stages of learning ESO involve masturbation, it isn't much of a hardship for men! You only need your penis, ample time, a strong PC muscle, and the ability to focus on what's happening in your body - oh, and a bit of privacy, perhaps.

Lube up your penis, your scrotum and your perineum (the area between your anus and scrotum) with a good lube, and masturbate until your penis is erect. Then, the objective is to maintain your erection for thirty minutes without ejaculating. Bring yourself towards orgasm at least six times in the period, each time backing off so that you do not actually ejaculate. This will quickly enough enable you to reach the point of ejaculatory inevitability yet not ejaculate, and that's the ideal foundation for ESO.

The more you can do this, the better. And you'll be glad to know that practice makes perfect! The problem may be resisting the pull to masturbate until you ejaculate. Only you can decide if you have the self-discipline to work towards much longer and better orgasms....

Once you have some experience with this, the next step is to use your other hand to massage the root of your penis, through your perineum. You can also stimulate the external spot on your perineum which lies above your prostate gland. Massaging your prostate is sexually stimulating since it is involved in the powerful feelings of ejaculation; pressing on it from outside your body can reproduce some of the intensity of ejaculation but without the ejaculation. An alternative is to have your partner massage your prostate through your anus, with a finger inside your rectum. This can massively add to the intensity of your orgasmic pleasure and is a major part of the pleasure derived from ESO. In addition, hopefully by now you can actually stop yourself from ejaculating by clenching your PC muscles.

Lengthening your orgasm

To make your orgasm last longer, you need very fit PC muscles and the ability to maintain an erection for at least thirty minutes without coming. If you're at this stage, notice how many muscular contractions you normally experience during orgasm/ejaculation - and note that the stronger ones are usually the first ones. You probably have up to nine, possibly as few as three. From now on, in your sessions of ESO, you should start by masturbating for thirty minutes without ejaculation so as to build up the conditions in your body for the extended orgasm you're aiming for. Then, as you approach ejaculation, tighten your PC muscles, but instead of stopping stimulation, continue stimulating your penis slowly throughout your ejaculation. Push the sensation on and on for as long as you can maintain it. Allow the sensations of orgasmic ecstasy in your genitals to spread throughout your body.
  2. Ads

Ads

3. SonicCelt

SonicCelt <font color="#0066B8">Retired Moderator</font>

This is swell dogg, but where is the part about the female ESO?? Maybe I missed it? Maybe it is in Part II? Or maybe there is not one. Good post, more of this male multiple orgasm thing. I got very good at this doing slammers.
  4. sikdogg

Female ESO is Part II... hold on to your seats boys and girls, part II will be coming soon...
  5. Gb76

Gb76 New Member

I have to cut and paste (literally) this on the wall, to remind me to do kegel whenver I have the opportunity. :biggrin:
  6. sikdogg

If you have a girl, have her do kegels also... works for women as well as it works on men.
  7. Pegasus

Pegasus New Member

Yes this is similar to what I do, the book I read was called "Any Man Can". Don't remember it having a female section though. Would love to read part 2, is it elsewhere?
  8. bozoballz

bozoballz New Member

This is a great post, excellent information... sikdogg knew his stuff.
  9. Pegasus

Pegasus New Member

Yes, when I came across it I thought it was worth bumping. Where is sikdog anyway?
    I miss some members, uber,ebg and now the dog.
  10. bozoballz

bozoballz New Member

People come and go.

Thanks for bumping the thread Pegasus.... so like, do you have wings on your balls? :tongue: ... sorry... a bad pegasus joke. :rolleyes: I loved Clash of the Titans tho... did you ever see that movie?

Wait. I'm I hijacking the thread? Yes. Yes I am.

Ok everyone back to doing their kegels.
  11. lifted

lifted New Member

I mastered the dudes part now what ever happen to part two?
  12. Pegasus

Pegasus New Member

There are several incomplete threads, on this type of issue.
    Being as part 2 involved females, perhaps the girls would like a say?
  13. jayhawk11

jayhawk11 Moderator

I working really hard to master this part. I'll be very satisfied when I'm able to extend my orgasm like this.
  14. RawA

RawA New Member

ESO Part 2?

Was there ever a Part 2 for women?:smile:
  15. corageon

corageon Member

Agreed! It's all about timing + nutrition.