Hair removal from the shaft

Discussion in 'The Men's Lounge' started by LeeStone, May 29, 2007.

1. LeeStone

LeeStone New Member

Everyone knows, when pulling on your pp you start to get hair coming up the shaft. I want to get rid of it because it is coming up too high. I looked into that electrolysis stuff where the doctor does it with a machine for permanent removal. I found a personal self electrolysis product - One Touch Hair Removal Home Electrolysis. Does anyone know of this. Is it safe on that area? Also, you know how you shave an area with no hair and then you get hair growing there. It seems kind of like the case with my penis, lol. I seem to be getting a hair or two by itself further up the shaft... Very annoying!
  2. Ads

Ads

3. sikdogg

sikdogg <font color="#0066B8">Minister of Information, Mod

I'd look into laser hair removal...
  4. rocky6535

rocky6535 New Member

I just shave the area once per week. I don't have enough money for laser hair removal, plus I don't feel comfortable putting that area in the hands of a perfect stranger. I'd be interested in finding out alternatives to shaving that work well.
  5. JonPop

JonPop <B><font color="#CC9933">Senior Administrator</fon

Do not, repeat, do not use NAIR. I tried some of the wife's Nair for Bikini and it said safe to use around the groin area. HA! I blistered my balls. Took a week for it to settle down. Although I gotta admit, it got rid of the hair. Hee.
  6. 10

10 <font color="#0066B8">Administrator</font>

I agree. I'd rather shave once or twice a week than go through all that laser hair removal just for a few stray hairs.......not worth it imo
  7. Überschwanz

Überschwanz banned

Maybe you're one of those people who are allergic to NAIR JP. I've used it a couple of times without any issues. I think I'm allergic to something in Old Spice deodorant. I've only used it a few times and each time I've gotten this mean irritation in my armpits.
  8. rocky6535

rocky6535 New Member

I once got a tiny drop of nair on my balls by accident. It was the worst pain that I've ever felt in my whole life. And it was only on there for a few seconds. Ahh, good times...
  9. slickwillie

slickwillie New Member

I'm happy with the weekly shave...
  10. Überschwanz

Überschwanz banned

Uh...what the hell are you talking about? Nair isn't like acid.
  11. JonPop

JonPop <B><font color="#CC9933">Senior Administrator</fon

To me it is. I got a really fucked chemical burn. The skin actually peeled. :frown:
  12. wantItThicker

wantItThicker New Member

I have more than just a few hairs, it gets annoying shaving it all the time and tweezing them out is very time consuming. Has anyone actually had the guts to go for the laser removal.. how do you ask for that sort of thing anyway.. does it qualify as "bikini area" and do you get some big burly guy grabbing your weenie? Now if it was an incredibly hot woman doing it, other problems might arise..
  13. rocky6535

rocky6535 New Member

Nair isn't acid? I don't know what's in it, but if you put it on your balls you'll only have to make that mistake once. It hurt.
  14. LeeStone

LeeStone New Member

YEP! Yep! YEP!
  15. Überschwanz

Überschwanz banned

The 2 times I tried it, I used the creamy butter coconut one. Maybe it's more gentle?
  16. rocky6535

rocky6535 New Member

I've never seen that kind. How did it work?
  17. ThegoodDoctor

ThegoodDoctor New Member

I guess I am lucky, since my cousin works in a dermatoligist clinic and gives me free electrolysis. I was a little embarrassed at first to have her use the laser on and around my cock, and believe me, it hurt like hell, but over all I am very satisfied. No shaving, no stubble, clean cock and balls all the time
  18. wantItThicker

wantItThicker New Member

Didn't think it was that painful, how many sessions did it take to permanently get rid of the hair?
  19. ThegoodDoctor

ThegoodDoctor New Member

5 sessions in all. Mainly the "touchier" areas hurt like hell. The bulk of it didn't really hurt.
  20. MoP

MoP New Member

I shave every afternoon when I'm in the shower. Since I pump and Mi Lady likes me clean shaven. Every now and then I'll notice a hair further up the shaft. I just pull the sucker. I haven't noticed them coming back for quite some time now.
  21. squiggy01

squiggy01 New Member

Beaverton,michigan. Its a pretty small rural town
    I to have to shave every week. I get hairs all the way up to the glans if I don't keep it under control. And as far as those so called painless hair removing tools, those are a crock of shit..... My wife uses one on her bikini area and it works great for her so I decided to get one for myself, huge mistake. That damn thing ripped the hair out of my shaft instead of shaving it.