Home Made Jelq Device

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement Forum' started by delphis777, Apr 29, 2007.

1. delphis777

delphis777 New Member

Greetings !

I have come across a home made verson of the jelq Device. Has anybody tried to create one and use one ? It seems to be pretty simple to make and create but it seems not to be that strong (apply pressure) since the rollers are plastic instead of metal like the orginal. I am not sure how to invest my $$$ into the home made verson or spend the extra $$$ for the proper equipment.

I would greatly appreciate some feedback on all areas that would assist me with my choice. Peace be with you.

Delphis 777
  2. slickwillie

slickwillie New Member

I would agree and the real devices work like a champ. I'm cheap, yet still bought one and am glad I did. Usually use it 3-4 times a week...

3. want8

want8 <font color="#0066B8">Retired Moderator</font>

I agree. Not sure what you would spend to make one yourself and not sure you would get the proper workout with the homeade one because of the amount of pressure you would be applying. I got the real JD and love it. I use mine 5 times a week.
  4. Loki

Loki <font color="#0066B8">Moderator Reserve</font>

Delphis 777,
    Welcome to Betterman. I made my first jelq Device and really didn't like it, I tried many different materials for the rollers, nothing really worked too good.
    I now have the real deal and love it :smile:

I would say first off, get your penis conditioned with this routine first, then work upto the PJ http://www.betterman.com/showthread.php?t=988

Best wishes-Loki
  5. johnwells

johnwells New Member

Hi,

I just came to this interesting thread and love to make one for myself. I am trying to make something that really work and that can be made within the budget. I will back with result once I make homemade jelqing device and use it.

Thanks
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2016
  6. Jelqgym

Jelqgym New Member

Hello guys

Jelqgym is one of the leading and famous company for providing the power Jelq Device with new design for enlargement of penis. The band extenders also make it possible for a higher proportion of traction and friction while using user's body organ using the permitting at least 60 per cent flow and blood flow from the penis, when using the enrollarse. In making use of the strap extender, you are guaranteed to benefit more from it as compared to while using other products.

Best regards
    James Smith