I put my hand around a 6 inch girth!

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement Forum' started by Marty5379, Jul 28, 2004.

1. Marty5379

Marty5379 <font color="#0066B8">Super Moderator Reserve</fon

Last night I did something I'd never done in my life. I actually held a dick in my hand that measured 6 inches in erect girth! I swear! I was looking at the tape measurer. I never thought I would ever hold a dick that big with my hands! It was the most awesome looking piece of meat I'd ever looked at in person. It was the fattest punisher I'd ever seen in person. I mean, if you've never held a dick that had a 6 inch girth, brothers you have not held a dick! You've only held a penis. What I held last night was what I call a dick. No, I call it a DICK!! The whole time I was holding it in my hand I was thinking of how much Mrs. 5379 would enjoy such a piece of flesh. I still cannot believe I held a dick in my hand that was so big!

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that I was holding MY DICK! Yeah, baby! I am finally blowing this penis up into a 6 inch (girth) monster DICK!

I have eased into the pumping jelqing combo routine that involves cycling the pressure up and down and jelqing between sets. It goes sort of like this: Warm up with heating pad for about 5 minutes. I perform 50-100 jelqs using the PJ. I do one set at around 4hg of pressure with the pump. A set is 15 minutes for me. I wrap a heating pad around the pump cylinder the entire time, held tightly with a velcro strap. PJ and massage for about 5 minutes. Back to the tube with a good erection. With this set I pump to about 4hg of pressure. Once the tube is warmed up with the heating pad, I cycle down to 2hg. Kegel many times. Raise pressure to 4hg. Kegel. Raise pressure to 6hg. Kegel. Raise pressure to 8hg. Kegel and hold at 8hg for about 30 seconds. Lower pressure to 2hg and repeat. This is rapid fire for 15 minutes. When the 15 minutes is up, I come out of the tube and use the PJ for about 5 minutes along with massage. Then back to the pump routine.

This is the routine I mentioned earlier that I had studied and began to incorporate into my PEing. The combination of PJ, pump, heat, massage, and stretching has been proven worthy by many others. In my case, I am now ending my sessions with 6 inches of erect girth. I am not only expanding the girth, but pulling the shaft to upwards of 7 3/4 inches in length.

The negative side of pumping in the past has been that it was impossible to cement every inch of gain. Pumpers have always lost a good bit of the gain after they stopped pumping. However, the combination of pumping and jelqing along with the cycling routine has been proven to cement gains with VERY little maintenance.

Only time will tell if it works for me. So far, so good. Prior to this post I was measuring 5 5/8 erect girth. Today I am consistently getting just under 5 3/4 erect girth BEFORE any PE work. When I finished last night I was holding an erect 7.25 x 6 dick in my hands. And, in case you are wondering, I had very, very little to no donut effect. Staying at low pressures in the pump has been proven to be effective in preventing the donut effect.

As for the 7.25 x 6 dick I was holding, it was rigid and hard. It was not covered with a layer of soft tissue (water under the skin). It was a boner!

And let me say it again, 6 inches of girth is very manly. It looks mean! :) Girth is what I have been concentrating on for a while now and it looks like the work is paying off. I'll report back in time and let you know if the good results continue and, most importantly, if the gains are staying with me.
  2. Überschwanz

Überschwanz banned

Do you have a permit for it Marty? Going through the airport security, they might think you're an air marshal. :)

3. Playtimer

Playtimer New Member

Oh my! Hahahahahaha!

I knew You will have to trouble getting more girth once You get into that routine You spoke about,Marty. It's almost the same Goingstrongatforty used last year,and he had awesome results,not just in girth,but in length also.

Good luck in Your way up,buddy!

Play
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2004
  4. Methodman

Methodman Member

Way to go Marty! That's great news. How long does your routine take?
  5. sikdogg

sikdogg <font color="#0066B8">Minister of Information, Mod

Great job!!

I also experienced very good (and permanent) girth gains by adding pumping to my routine. It was definitely (without a doubt) what got me to 6" girth. 15 minutes was a little too long for me... i would get a donut when i pumped for that long so i used to do two sets of 10 minutes (7-9hg max) with ~600 jelqs (combo of manual and PJ) in between sets. Don't you just love the way your cock hangs after a good workout??
  6. Marty5379

Sikdog - what size tube, model pump, etc., are you using?

And you are correct: jelqing and pumping = girth! I'm gonna end up adding a little length at the same time, which will be alright so long as that part does not proceed too fast. I want the girth. Mrs. 5379 has fully adjusted to the 7.25 length and things are back to normal there. However, when it was too long for her, it was too long which took some of the pleasure out of our bady slamming episodes. But now all is well. However, I still only want to girth but a little lenght here and there would not be a problem any longer.

Thanks for the reply. Good to hear from others who are seeing results from this combination.
  7. sikdogg

Marty,

I'm not exactly sure abut the tube size... but it is 9" long and either 2" or 2.25" diameter. I can check tonight when i get home.

Here's the pump that i use:
    http://www.acmepenisenlarger.com/acme_penis_pump_polycarbonate_cy.htm

My mrs. is really loving the thickness. I actually overheard her bragging to her best friend about how great sex has been and how my dick is thicker than her wrist. She thinks that i should stop working on length and focus more on girth. She complains that if i get overly excited and go hard and fast too soon that it hurts her alot (and has killed the mood at times) and/or makes her spot. The only problem that i've found with having more girth is that anal becomes much more difficult and i've just about given up on it. Oh well, you win some and you lose some...
  8. Marty5379

I hear you loud and clear. Since my girth started really expanding I noticed that when my wife was on top she would keep the widest part of my shaft just inside paradise. She, too, enjoys the girth more than length. Like you said, one poke too deep can kill the moment.

Playtimer - I went back and read goingstrongatforty's posts. I had forgotten about him using a pump on into his PE venture. That man was my first hero of PE.
  9. sikdogg

I just measured the tube diameter and it's 2" - which translate to around 6.5" of girth. I can't wait 'til i fill that bad boy up and have to buy an even larger cylinder... this is one of the few time that i actually want to have to spend some money.

Girth i definitely king and if you have a length of 7" or greater... look out cuz you have a pussy splitter in your pants.
  10. hunglow

hunglow New Member

hahahaha!!
  11. hunglow

hunglow New Member

Marty5379 welcome to the club and congrats. It got me thinking, because being born with one makes it seem not special. It made me feel better about myself and excited to see more!! :a7: