issue on having a 8 inch cock

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement Forum' started by visconti, Mar 25, 2009.

1. visconti

visconti New Member

hi everyone,

this is a question to does who have a 8 inch cock and more and to the girls that had sex wich such cocks :a7:

i was wondering if i really wanted a 8 inch rather than a 7 or 7.5 inch cock. there something that some girls complain about and it is that a cock that is too long hurts them when it goes too deep.

but there's something i think i could not give up, even for a big cock : it is the fact to pound the girl and go deep and stay long in it hiting and crushing the clit ! my current girlfriend for example, just love that. but she is very petite and if i go to get that huge cock i'm afraid i won't be able to do this anymore.

what do you guys think ? can a vagina take deep a 8 inch cock in a missionary position ?

thx
  2. JonPop

JonPop <B><font color="#CC9933">Senior Administrator</fon

Mrs. JP can. A vagina will stretch to accomodate girth, but the depth is pretty well set.
    Most women that complain about it hurting when you go too deep is because you are hitting the cervex. If you go deep and it starts to hurt, have her relax and just go very slowly past the cervex as it will tilt upward and then you can go past it. In this way, most women will be able to take an 8" length. But more than length, it's girth they want.

3. Pegasus

Pegasus New Member

Hi Visconti,
    Some, mostly smaller girls, have problems during hard pounding, generally in doggie.
    Rarely have problems in standard missionary, or with tall girls.
    Girls do seem to adapt to the cock they have, so I would keep growing it till there is a problem ( if ever). When that happens, you can maintain while she adapts, or even let it subside a little.
  4. 10

10 <font color="#0066B8">Administrator</font>

Girth is king bro!!
  5. jayhawk11

jayhawk11 Moderator

Girth is defiantely better for a woman. It's also better for the mouth too, and you won't choke her to death. :wink: Personally, I want a really long dick, but your lady will probably thank you for the extra girth if you gain any.
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2009
  6. Big Al

Big Al Coach Staff Member

Most men do PE for themselves. Once you get to the 8 inch plus range you may find that a few of the ladies might even turn you down for sex due to your excessive size out of fear. There is something to be said for the look of surprise on a woman's face when she's presented with such a penis though :wink:
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2009
  7. southern tz

southern tz Guest

She will more than likely be happier with it being much thicker.:smile:
  8. Pegasus

Pegasus New Member

Everyone is talking as though endless girth is ok. Once you get over 6" girth, you can have problems with recieveing oral. Also saome girls don't like a lot of girth. True length is more commonly a problem but girth can come into play also.

Anyway Visconti if you develop your dick to say 7.5" bpel and 6" bpeg you can then consider useability factors.
    You are right to consider them, especially if you have a petite girlfriend. I have thought on them a great deal.
  9. visconti

visconti New Member

ok, thanks for the answers everyone ^^
    till that 7.5 cock or even 8 inch, I think i have still some work to do.
    anyway once i get to 8 and figure out i'm not happy i'll just go on working with reductionnary pills !! :D (truly exists ! a scam i think to make your entourage believe you've got a huge cock).