Jelq device review

Discussion in 'JELQ Device Forum' started by Big Al, Oct 28, 2008.

1. Big Al

Big Al Coach Staff Member

Normally, I consider the jelq to be a beginner's exercise, but the jelq Device can turn the simple jelq into an advanced, intense exercise.

The jelq Device is one of the few devices in the PE industry to have had an actual study performed. The study was composed of 380 men and showed that 82% of the participants gained 0.75 to 2+ inches in erect penis size.

I had the pleasure of receiving one several years back, and I agree with many of its users that it makes your jelqs much more intense while easing a lot of strain from your hands.

Additional Features

Another great feature of the JD is that you don't need to add lube to achieve the effects of a wet jelq- the rollers do all the work! If you like jelqing but can't stand the strain on your hands or the messy lube, or you're an advanced trainee looking to add jelqing back to your routine, I highly recommend the jelq Device.

Increase Over Time

Please remember that there is a learning curve here. It takes a few times to get used to using the jelq (or any other exercise equipment), so don't expect a really effective workout until the 3rd or 4th try.

Additionally, it is always better to start off slow and light at first and then increase the intensity as your body adjusts and you become more comfortable with the equipment.

The key to achieving real gains is to consistently fatigue the penis with a thorough workout - and then allow full recovery. By simply repeating this process over time you will see truly remarkable gains. This concept is familiar to anyone who lifts weights or trains at a competitive level. exercise is always a cumulative process.

That said, if you never allow for recovery you won't see any gains and could risk injury. So, start slow. After a while you will begin to recover fully after only 8-12 hours. However, at first it may take as long as 2 days.

Post Workout

After your workout you may see tiny red and possibly blue dots along the penile shaft and on the glans. This is completely normal. Additionally, the penis should be completely fatigued directly after a workout, and it is recommended that you avoid intercourse for at least a few hours.
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2008
  2. Ads

Ads

3. curly

curly New Member

How long would you say it takes to completely fatigue the penis? I can never tell if mine is that way or not. What would some of the signs be that it was ?
  4. Big Al

One sure sign would be the inability to achieve an erection. Complete exhaustion shouldn't be the goal if you're looking to enlarge your penis- your goal should be to stimulate growth.
  5. ZackD89

ZackD89 New Member

I've just ordered this and am intrigued. jelqing always felt clumsy for me manually, but it's power is undeniable.

The study would be much more impressive if it wasn't funded by the company who makes the product. Perhaps a single-blind university study could be done (i.e. give half of the men a "penis-enlarging pill" that's in fact a placebo). Double-blind would be impossible unfortunately, as you can't really give a man a "fake" jelqing device.

I realize society's skepticism to PE, but Universities are supposed to be open-minded right? Haha maybe I'll suggest it to some medical students.

BTW, much respect Big Al. You clearly have a passion for spreading your great knowledge of PE and I appreciate it!
    Last edited: May 5, 2009
  6. Big Al

Thank you very much :smile:
  7. slickwillie

slickwillie New Member

I've used the one listed here at BM and it rocks!
    http://www.betterman.com/penis-enlargement/our-package/jelq-device.html
    I primarily use this with manual stretching and an ADS from time-to-time.
  8. alesandersuper

alesandersuper New Member

Hey,
    Is there A recommended routine\workout to use the jelq device and the PM device?
    Thanks
  9. alesandersuper

Hi Big Al
    Can I use the JD instead of the jelqing technics in JonPop 90 day routine?
  10. Big Al

Alesandersuper,

There are workouts in the Premium section for all of the available Betterman devices. You can also try doing a search in this section or in other member's training logs to see of they have routines you can try.

If you're just starting PE I'd suggest mastering the basic jelq with no equipment first.
  11. alesandersuper

Thanks Big Al, will do
  12. UnderAve

UnderAve New Member

Not impressed my the jelq device. It will sit in my drawer, rather use my hands.
  13. ikered

ikered New Member

I use it when my hands are tired but I too prefer the manual jelq because I can feel the blood moving from the base of the penis up to the tip as I jelq. It makes me feel like I am doing it correctly. With the jelq device, I feels like im doing nothing. Also, it feels like my penis is just being squeezed on the top and bottom of the shaft, whereas, with the manual jelq, you can get a tight grip and the entire shaft is jelqed.
  14. inugami

inugami New Member

Hi guys, i just got here and wanted to say hi to everybody....
  15. inugami

inugami New Member

I tried to make my own jelq device and it turned out rubbish. I was thinking of buying one from the internet ,,, why did you not like it???...thanks...
  16. UnderAve

UnderAve New Member

Manual jelq is much better IMO. If you buy one, just get a cheap one, $20 at most. I spent $60 or something, more like $7 of materials was sent to me.
  17. inugami

inugami New Member

Thanks for the reply...
  18. slickwillie

slickwillie New Member

On occasion I'll do some manual jelq's in the shower, but my main routine is with the device and I'm a fan. I guess whatever works and feels better is the way to go.