men in womens panties

Discussion in 'Polls' started by virk62, Jun 23, 2005.

?

panties on men

1. turn on

6.6%
  2. turn off

16.5%
  3. indifferent

13.2%
  4. fag

47.3%
  5. pervert

16.5%
  1. virk62

virk62 New Member

:biggrin: Hi,

Although I'm straight as can be, I like the look and feel of womans panties on me. :r4: I always get an instant erection when I am wearing them:a7: and wish that these same kind of panties were made for men. I want a womens perspective on this issue; guys need not answer. Women is a guy in womens panties a turn on, or turn off for you? Or are you indifferent on the subject?
  2. Ads

Ads

3. PumpAddict

PumpAddict New Member

First of all Virk62 I am allowed to vote however I want. That doesnt give you the right to look at the results and PM anyone who "thinks" its weird. People always want to force their ideals on you like they are the norm and should be liked by all, extremely religious people do this too. Your PM stated 'try it you will like it'. What makes you think I havent? 2nd of all, what is this? Your own personal fetish forum? Dont PM me again. /rant :angry:
  4. 10

10 <font color="#0066B8">Administrator</font>

virk62:

Anyone is free to answer this poll as they wish, male or female. You don't have to like the answer, but you have to respect the opinions of others on this forum.

And for what it's worth, if wearing women's panties turns you on, then go with it. This is America. Just be yourself.
  5. Marty5379

Marty5379 <font color="#0066B8">Super Moderator Reserve</fon

Sorry virk62, I voted before I read your post. So the vote that says men in panties are fags is not a woman's perspective, but a hetro man's.
  6. jennifer

jennifer New Member

I actually consider this to be a "fetish". I really don't care if the guy likes to wear them or not. I am more concerned about how he treats me, his character, etc. We all have our own little "quirks". If this makes him happy, who is he bothering?

Jen
  7. sikdogg

sikdogg <font color="#0066B8">Minister of Information, Mod

I've tried on a pair of women's panties once, just because... and found it very constricting and somewhat uncomfortable. I couldn't keep my thing inside as it kept popping out to one side or the other... maybe i shouldn't have chosen a thong and instead looked for a pair granny panties. :wink:
  8. JonPop

JonPop <B><font color="#CC9933">Senior Administrator</fon

Hey, dogg. If you find a pair of "Granny Panties" will you share a picture with us? Snort.
  9. sikdogg

sikdogg <font color="#0066B8">Minister of Information, Mod

Sure, i might even post a pic or two of me wearing it... :tongue:
  10. JonPop

That's what I meant. Only, don't let your "Thing" pop out. Hahaha.
  11. virk62

virk62 New Member

Woa,

Back down pump boy. 1st I never said you wern't allowed to vote as you wanted. 2nd I do have the right to look at the results of any poll. 3rd I am not trying to force my ideals on anyone. 4th I'm sorry I PMed you. Maybee I should have just replied in the forum. 5th I didn't mean to imply that you haven't tried it, I don't know that answer. Have you tried it? And lastly I am not trying to make this my personal fetish forum, I'm just looking for womens opinions. I allready know how some men feel about it. Perhaps some just wont admit that they like it! Lets try to remain open minded and simply state our feelings on the matter.
  12. happy stud

happy stud banned

Where Im from wearing womens panties wouldnt go over very good with either the women or men. You want me to be honest with you someone might shoot your ass if they knew you wore womens panties down here in Cajun country.
  13. JonPop

"someone might shoot your ass if they knew you wore womens panties down here in Cajun country."

Damn, JP hurridly packs away his cute little panties. Hahaha.
  14. 10

JP, they don't make panties big enough to support what you've got hangin'!! :tongue:
  15. JonPop

Wellll, my Granny panties ARE pretty cute. Ha
  16. Marty5379

Marty5379 <font color="#0066B8">Super Moderator Reserve</fon

Bullets are for deer where I am from. However, they will sacrifice a rope providing there is a tall tree in the area with a least one strong limb. :angel:
  17. little_timmy

little_timmy New Member

I have to admit, if I was caught wearing womens panties by my girlfriend, not that I have one at the moment, she probably wouldn't stay around for long, because to people of my age, it probably does seem a little gay.
  18. jennifer

jennifer New Member

So, I guess the moral of this thread is if any of you guys wear women's panties, stay away from happy stud because he has a gun and stay away from Marty because he has a rope! Ha ha.

Jen
  19. Peter the Great

Peter the Great New Member

It's kinda' different to me to see men wearing panty. But to be honest, i think it is a bit erotic. Considering the softness and the smoothness of the panty and the sensitivity of the penis. A slight rub is a huge turn on.

But i would never consider wearing them unless... FANTASY is the culprit. :a8:
  20. 10

Speaking for myself and MYSELF only here, if men want to wear women's panties, go for it, it's a free country afterall. I wouldn't not befriend someone who did that. As long as they're a good, decent person, that's all I'm concerned about, what they do in their private lives is none of my business.

This being said, I need to put my boxers back on, this girdle is killing me hehehe. :tongue:
  21. JonPop

Thanks for the laugh out loud this morning, 10.