Must read-How to get rid of Turkey Neck FAQ

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement Forum' started by Supra, Feb 20, 2004.

1. Supra

Supra New Member

How to get rid of Turkey Neck

I have had a lot of people asking me how to get rid of the infamous turkey neck. It seems to be a growing problems with people that PE.

First like to explain what it is and how it develops. There are many different ways, first, improper PE. What do I mean? I mean you jelq the wrong way, stretch the wrong way, and hang the wrong way.

It can become a medical problem if it gets to bad and can be surgically corrected, but like any surgery especially that area, I would not advise it.

What it is when the underside of you penis skin that attached and become part of the scrotum gets stretched out underneath your penis belly to wear it looks like a turkeys neck. Some people extend almost to the head that I have seen.

How to correct this. First Testicle heath routine and regular stretching of the scrotum is the first way to start. If you read my thread on bigger balls there is a huge detailed explanation about ball stretching.

When you jelq make sure that you use a reverse OK grip in front of the turkey neck and push back to the base of your penis, then milk outwards to the head. Do not; I repeat do nilf the shaft while grapping the turkey neck underneath, this is improper form.

When you stretch you need to grab right below the head and not grab any of the turkey neck, if yours extends that far, use the other hand to grab the scrotum and pull the opposite way of the stretch, pulling the balls away from the head.

Hanging, this is tricky. The turkey neck must not be stuck in the hanger that is a must. The only way I hang is with my ball stretcher on. I wear my ball stretching weights 24/7 anyways so that takes care of that. I also wear a soft leather stretcher from www.secretleather.com that pulls the turkey neck back to the base while I wear the ball weight. It’s really for ball stretching and I use it for that as well but I figured this out just today so it woks great It works great because it pushes the turkey neck back farther while I have my ball weight attached and while my dick is getting pulled the opposite way. My turkey neck will be gone soon. And my balls will hang even lower.

penimaster, and other ADS and pumping, they do a good job of keeping the turkey neck at bay cause of the way you wear them, the base of the PM pushes against it and so does the tube for pumping do no worries here.

And this sums it up, hope this helps out a lot of people.

Picture attached to show you what I mean while hanging.

Attachment: turkey 1 001.jpg
  2. Flook

Flook New Member

Turkey and jelqing

Supra,
    I am afraid that I might have been doing it wrong. You say to use the reverse grip to the front of the neck and then push back. So does this mean I jelq up and then come back before removing that hand and putting the other hand on? Sorry to bother you but I don't want no stinking turkey neck.
    Thanks,
    Flook

3. Supra

Supra New Member

See the problem people have with jelqing and makeing there TN worse is look what happenes, you grap all that skin under your sctorum. TO stop this you need to hold it back with a ball stretcher or your hand.

secret leather has the best ones

www.secretleather.com

get a 2"-3" ball stretcher. That will do the trick
  4. Flook

Flook New Member

How about my legs?

What I've been doing. i get a semi and then I pull back all the skin and push it down between my legs with my nuts and hold it there. It seems to work pretty good and it helps keep my semi. Is this acceptable you think.
    Duke
  5. Flook

Flook New Member

Bulls Balls

Also have you tried that Bulls Balls thingy on the Secret Leather website?
    Flook
  6. tritium3

tritium3 New Member

This turkey neck thing is freaking me out. Since I read this thread, I now noticed that I have a bit of a turckey neck. I never noticed it before. I have been PEing for a year now and cannot say for sure if I had one before or if this is a result of PEing. I hope that I can reduce this without the use of a ball strecher. My balls hang low enouph for me.

Can a TN be reduced by holding it back while PEing? Has this been confermed?

I have been using the power jelq device for a month now. Could this make my TN larger? It is difficult to use the jelq device with my fingers there holding my scrotum back.

I am getting nervous and I need some reasurance. Yikes, this thing bothers me and I want to add another inch in length. No TN wanted!

J-
  7. Flook

Flook New Member

I hear ya

Yeah I never really noticed it before either but since I read the thread its bothering me too. I don't want to spend all this time getting bigger and have a huge TN.
    Flook
  8. MrKicker

MrKicker New Member

what do u think?

I search turkey neck on google and i found this. its about turkey necks on peoples neck usually old people have it. and basically they were saying how if u apply cream that contains collagen on ur neck the skin will tighten. this is a paragraph bout it.....

Collagen is a protein that helps retain moisture and elasticity in the skin. Since the amount of collagen decreases with age, it is important to find ways to increase collagen production to get rid of turkey neck. There are many topical collagen producing creams on the market that help tighten skin under the chin. Opt for skin creams that contain retinol, a vitamin A compound; however, for more effective results, ask a doctor for a prescription cream with tretinoin. Tretinion is a more potent derivative of vitamin A than retinol. Applied topically, tretinoin helps rejuvenate the top layer of skin by increasing collagen production.

do you think this would help with our turkey neck problem lol