Penis Gallery/Gains

Discussion in 'Progress Tracking' started by matske, Jul 12, 2005.

1. matske

matske Guest

Hi all, this will be a thread were members will post pictures of their memebrs and later on post pictures of Gains.
    (only for those with pictures to keep track of gains and starting size)
    If you disagree with my idea of posting pics please keep it to yourself and do not post in this thread, only those who are interested or have intention posting pics please.

Heres a picture to brake the ice, i will post another with a ruler or tape measure to confirm size so we can have a proper Gallery to view others stats and goals along with the gains we all make.

Attached Files:

Beaux likes this.
  2. bigman07

bigman07 New Member

Wow Matske! Those are some impressive gains! I'm actually just really getting started at PE. How long have you been PEing for, and what devices, workouts, techniques, etc have you been using to get those gains? Sorry if I'm prying, but I'd like to hear from the guys who have had a lot of success. Feel free to write in another forum or send a message to me, if you want to reveal your secrets, and good luck with your future gains! :smile:

3. 10

10 <font color="#0066B8">Administrator</font>

Personally, if I had the means, I'd absolutely post a picture of my nice, long, thick johnson on this thread. But, since I don't have the ability, I'll have to give you all a mental image:

Picture John Holmes at full attention. I make him look small!!!
  4. JonPop

JonPop <B><font color="#CC9933">Senior Administrator</fon

That's what Leallia said. Ha.
  5. matske

matske Guest

Bigman07 that is my starting size i have just began PE i will post another pic soon when i can see some gains but i dont think that will be for a while.
  6. bigman07

bigman07 New Member

Oh! :a1: Sorry about that Matske. I guess I was confused in reading your post. Thanks for replying, and good luck on your future gains!
  7. matske

matske Guest

Bigman007 thanks buddy, sorry about the confusion mayb it was my starting size 6" non bone pressed and my goal 8.5" that confused you hope to see some pics up soon, good luck.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2005
  8. Owen

Owen New Member

Another pic for the gallery for the gallery

I like the idea of this thread as I can appreciate a nice well sculptured cock just as I can a nice ass and love pillows on a woman. This pic is a couple of months old now and there is no ruler to confirm length but I can assure you guys/gals it is 7.5 inches bone pressed.
    Since starting PE about 18 months ago I've been really pleased with the harder erections, more veiny look and nice "bell" end.

Attached Files:

• Gimme.jpg
      Gimme.jpg
      File size:
      83.4 KB
      Views:
  9. 10

Nice looking dick there Owen!
  10. Owen

Owen New Member

Thanks 10, it's all my own work!
  11. 10

That's what makes it soooo sweet. All you're own effort!! Again, nice work and congrats on the little one!
  12. want8

want8 <font color="#0066B8">Retired Moderator</font>

Gains

So Owen, since you have been doing this for 18 months, and now are at 7.5", what were you when you began? That thing looks like it is about to explode by the way!! Good job!
  13. Mandingo

Mandingo Guest

Pictures arrived.

My measurement is now at 7.14.( almost eight ) My flaccid state is 5 inches. These are my pictures. Feel free to ask about my routines, exercises etc. I've been on the program for almost a month.

Attached Files:

14. Owen

Owen New Member

Hi Want8,
    I have a progress thread on here somewhere but to save you looking it up I started at appx 6.75". I was initially slow to see any significant gains but I stuck at it and now I'm into a pretty good routine using PJ, PM and enlargel. My gains have not been exceptional but they have become fairly steady and I'm really pleased with the progress to date and only 0.5" to my goal so I should make it in about a year.
    Good luck with your PE and stick at it. I look upon it as "constructive masturbation".
    Cheers, Owen
  15. RON2

RON2 New Member

The Main VEIN

:a4:
    That's not a dick, 10. That's the MAIN VEIN!!!
  16. want8

Well, I have to ask, I took a picture and tried to download but it was to big, the picture that is, to post. How do you downsize the picture so you can post it?
  17. Measuring or Fooling Yourself ?

I was just wondering? Why are measurments taken with the ruler/tape measure pressed against the bone (Bone Pressed)? From what I see, most of my cock is sticking out of my abdomen and is probably what most women see too. So if we are telling the truth on this site, why do we lie to ourselves by adding on more inches by measuring with the bone pressed mesurements.

Look at the difference. I took both of these picts just after a half hour (30 minutes) of PE'ing. Notice I just put the tape measure on the exterior of my skin (next to my nuts 4.25 length) and the other measurment bone pressed (in which shows and extra inch 5.25 length) ? Or am I wrong ? Can some one explain the reason to add on the extra inch ? :confused:

Thanks Guys, :a7:

IWABC

Attached Files:

18. want8

Hey Iwant. I will try and answer this for you. Due to the fat pad that is just above your dick, sometimes being thicker at different times due to weight gain or weight loss, the only true way to measure accurately everytime is to press against the pelvic bone. This way you know everytime you measure you are measuring from the same point. You are not trying to add any unrealistic size, you are just trying to have an accurate measurement everytime you measure. Hope this answers your question.
  19. Überschwanz

Überschwanz banned

Exactly what want8 said.
  20. want8

Thanks Uber. By the way, can you answer my question about the photo size? How to make it smaller so I can post a photo here?