phallosan VS. Penimaster

Discussion in 'PeniMaster (PM Device)' started by Big Ziggi, Apr 16, 2005.

1. Big Ziggi

Big Ziggi Member

Hey guys, I want you opinion on both these ADS. I bought the penimaster, but find it to difficult to wear during the day at work and so on. But I dont know if the phallosan can provide the same amount of traction as the penimaster?. Is the phallosan any better?...or about the same?
  2. Überschwanz

Überschwanz banned

This belongs in the penimaster Forum.

3. 10

10 <font color="#0066B8">Administrator</font>

Uber, I would ordinarily never challenge you but isn't Big Ziggi's post in the right forum???
  4. Überschwanz

Überschwanz banned

I think I see what you're saying 10. It's not 100% about the penimaster so is that why you think maybe I should move it back?
  5. 10

Oh, perhaps I booboo'd. Did you move it to the penimaster forum? That's where I saw the post and was wondering about your reaction. I think this was my fault. If Big Ziggi's original post was in a different forum, then my apologies Uber, you did right. I just didn't see it until after you moved it. Sorry about that captain!!
  6. Überschwanz

Überschwanz banned

No problem 10, but as punishment you must give me 1/4" of girth.:tongue:
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2005
  7. 10

Hey, a punishment I can live with!!!
  8. Mail Man

Mail Man New Member

I think Big Ziggi was asking a question regarding the phallosan and the PM, I have not seen answers to his question, only info on were the question should posted. I for one would like to get an answer to this question.
  9. Überschwanz

Überschwanz banned

I don't think anybody except people who have used both devices could answer his question. 10 and I weren't ignoring it, we just don't have the answer.
  10. Big Ziggi

Big Ziggi Member

Hey Mail man, it seems of late, hard to get answers to my questions. I found this thread in the penis enlargement forum. http://betterman.com/showthread.php?t=1572

This member who go's by the name "plejads" seem to have bought the phallosan. I will try and send him a private message to see if he could give me a bit of info on his experience with it. I for one bought the penimaster and is dissapointed with it. There are three problems, one possibly a defect. First it's not practical to were unless you work from your home or something like that. Moving around in the day and getting in and out of you car is a pain with it on. And having to take it off every 60-90 minutes to get circulation going is also inconvenient.

Second problem, its uncomfortable, I've tried all the little things to try and make it more comfortable, and it just does'nt work for me. And I think if I have to go as far as modifying the PM, then that to me means, this is a unfinished product, and is not worth my money.
    And last but not least, upon recieveing my PM, the unit I recieved seems to have the adjusting threads to be uneven (not equal in traction). One side travels furthur in either direction than the next. So when I set the traction to the max. or minimum, one side always has a little bit more traction. Which I guess, if you wear it long enough it will lead to a bend in your penis.

I've sent a private message to Rob about how to go about returning it. But I have not gotten a response, neither to my last private message, or the previous one I sent in regards to him answering my last question I posted in the penis enlargement forum.
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2005
  11. Mail Man

Mail Man New Member

Hey there Big Ziggi, Well I must say that I am sup prized that you do not like your PM. I also ordered a PM, I received mine today the 18-04-05. I read the instructions, and the warranty, they say that you can return it within 30 day's no questions asked. The only problem is that you have send back to Germany for a refund.

They also included a 2 collars, 2 straps, and 2 comfort bands that slide over the dick, and before you put the device on.

I have tried mine, and at present it does not seem to uncomfortable. The only big draw back "besides an elephants foreskin" is as you have noted one has to remove it every 90 minuets for better circulation.

The problem I see with the Phallonsan device is that you have to have a vacuum to make it work, I used to pump, but had problems after a while with erection difficulties. I will give this PM a 2 week trial and if I am not satisfied with it or find that I have to many problems I will take them up on their offer and return it to Germany
  12. Big Ziggi

Big Ziggi Member

Well Mail man, I believe the vaccum pump supplied with the phallonsan, is to treat erictile dysfunction. And not for the ADS. I'm not 100% sure, but this is what I understand from their website.
  13. Mail Man

Mail Man New Member

That's correct, but pumping is pumping, and the effects are same, inorder to gaine any length with the Phallon, you have to leave it on for hours, and when you do that's when the problems start.
  14. Big Ziggi

Big Ziggi Member

Mail man take a look at this link:http://www.phallosan.com/us/fragen_antworten.html
    and read question eleven. If I'm understanding it correctly, it sounds like they sell you two products in one package? A ADS, and vacuum pump to treat erectile dysfunction. The vacuum they described from the condom, is harmless, and not related to the pump.And no were as strong as for example, a penis pump. The vacuum it creates, I think is similar to those things your kids would stick on the refrigerator, or one of those GPS units you would stick on the windsheild of your car.
  15. Mail Man

Mail Man New Member

Hi Big Ziggi, I have looked at the site and find itquite expensive to order this device, also you may need more than one stretch condom at $49 for each, I think that if I where you I would stick with the PM. It is cheaper and I think it will serve you better over time than the Phallon device.
  16. MrDick

MrDick New Member

To be clear: phallosan is not a vacuum pump - the question you refer to contrasts it to one. It does use vacuum - but only to hold the dick, and the vacuum is much weaker then in a pump - no more than needed for the condom to stay on.
    I can recommend this device (though my only other experience is the JES extender).
  17. Sumore

Sumore New Member

I am addressing this very old thread. I am new here but have been using the manual PE in this forum for years. I am into day 2 with the phallosan and have enjoyed the comfort and performance. I am realizing that it is easy to give too much tension. This system has a lot of potential I would say as a great ADS.