Pubic Fat

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by treadingwater, May 20, 2008.

1. treadingwater

treadingwater New Member

what can i do to wear down that fleshy pit of fat above my dick. there is almost a 2 inch difference between my BPEL and NBPEL and if i could trim that off i wouldnt even need PE.
  2. JonPop

JonPop <B><font color="#CC9933">Senior Administrator</fon

Hey, a Black and Decker disc sander might do the trick. Hee

3. W.M.P.

W.M.P. Moderator

Every night, right before bed, have at least 3 scones, a loaf of marble cake and a pint of half & half. Try to avoid any kind of exercise at all costs. That should help you get rid of the Pubic FAT in no time.:smile:
  4. Min'sGirl

Min'sGirl New Member

From what I understand, that fat pad can't really be targeted to lose, the only way to lose it is by weight loss all over. And even then it might not go away completely because it is there to protect the pubic bone. Best advice I can give you is to eat in a generally healthy manner, and do cardio and strength training.

And do the PE anyway, it does more then just make your dick bigger, it can help you to stay hard for longer, you can get harder, and my husband tells me that sex feels better to him after he started doing PE.:smile:

LOL, looks like I'm the only one in a serious mood tonight:tongue::wink:
  5. ssa5522

ssa5522 New Member

Min'sGirl is right. Modify your eating habits and try to exercise. Just do not try to feel hungry, when you take food away from your body, the only thing you will achieve is for it to retain fat with more strength, eat only what you need, and do cardio AND strength training. Imagine your body like a fireplace, if you increase muscle mass, you are putting more wood into the fireplace, thus it will make fat to be burned faster (accelerate metabolism). If you starve, the fireplace will be lower and you body will think you are going to need those fat reserves "for winter" so it will hang on to it very strongly.
  6. W.M.P.

W.M.P. Moderator

So true. Even if I don't grow a centimeter, the benefits I'm seeing already from PE are worth the time and effort from here on.:a7:
  7. 10

10 <font color="#0066B8">Administrator</font>

Amen brother...................
  8. stranger

stranger New Member

Good advice and analogy, most people get confused about this.

Basically eat more small meals throughout the day.

Oh, and little or no carb-rich foods (rice, bread, pasta etc) after 7-8pm unless you have some bedroom exercise planned. :angel:
  9. Pegasus

Pegasus New Member

I am told surgury for this is not uncommon and is low risk. Good Luck
  10. mysexhealth

mysexhealth New Member

put to think what would have to do down there surely there is a major risk with the vital parts behind this tissue,plus would you rather have a major scar or just a little bit of fat that serves a purpose
  11. Pegasus

Pegasus New Member

What purpose is that.
    I am told they cut the skin and suck the fat out and no major risk.
    But what do I know, I suggest you do some research.
  12. Pegasus

Pegasus New Member

T.W. are you still there? I assume you have already tried diet and exercise,if you are overweight there may be more you can do , if it is a spot problem and unresponsive-- well.
  13. italiananglo69

italiananglo69 New Member

In the gym there are also certain machines that will spot reduce inner and outer thighs, you might try those.
  14. piranha_banana

piranha_banana New Member

It's no different to visceral (stomach) fat, it just depends on your overall bodyfat level. If you have a gut, you'll have pubic fat. If you have a 6 pack, you have 10% or under body fat, and wouldn't have pubic fat.
  15. BenderIsGreat

BenderIsGreat New Member

I think pubic fat is like face fat and turkey neck. There isnt any exercise to get rid of it, you gotta decrease your overall bodyfat.

I started running awhile back, and after 3 months I lost so much fat on my body man its awesome. Now I dont even have the V shape on the side of my penis, its ALMOST completely flat. Still got my lower belly fat, or baby fat, as they call it. I dont do situps

But I would aim to decrease your overall body fat%. You can buy scales on amazon that measure your bodyfat.