Rear entery advice?

Discussion in 'The Men's Lounge' started by peenaslaw, Mar 22, 2006.

1. peenaslaw

peenaslaw New Member

Okay ive really wanted to have sex with my girlfriend from behind(doggystyle) but it feels uncomfortable for her. She said it kinda feels like my dick is pushing into her stomach. This maybe due to my dick doesnt point up but points slightly downward. Does anybody have any advice on how we could position ourselves when having sex so that we can do it doggy without it bothering her?

2. coleslaw,

Hey, I have been fucking my wife for many years doggystyle. At first it was hard for her to get used to it ? But slow and steady will get her used to it at first. Take your time and stretch her pussy out in the missionary position first then flip her over and slightly and gently give her just a taste (little ) of your cock (actually teasing her) and maybe a little in her asshole. I fuck my wife all the time like this and she learned to enjoy it - especially when I get her all hot and she gets realy creamy from her pussy fluids and then enter her asshole with the lube from her pussy in the doggy style position.

She is now soooo well accustomed to me fucking her doggy style, she now sits on it and she slides it in her pussy first (while sitting on it), then slips it out of her pussy and in her asshole - all while sitting on it. Try it you and she will love it once she gets used to it doggy style and you may have to work on the anal fucking though ? Give it a try. Make sure you give her alot of foreplay to get her creamed up.

The Big Prick (IWABC)

3. Peenaslaw,

hey, sorry about misspelling your name wrong in my original reply ?

The Big Prick (IWABC)
  4. 10

10 <font color="#0066B8">Administrator</font>

Are we talking doggy style here or backdoor? There is a difference. Back door is anal sex while doggy is done vaginally or do I have this mixed up?
  5. peenaslaw

peenaslaw New Member

we are talking about doggy. She said it feels like my dick is pushing into her stomach.
  6. want8

want8 <font color="#0066B8">Retired Moderator</font>

I think he is talking doggy in terms of the vagina. And yes, this can be uncomfortable to some women at first. The best suggestion is to make sure she is fully aroused before trying doggy. Play around with her for a while and get her extremely wet and aroused to the point of wanting to orgasm, then she will be more ready to accept your dick in any position, just so she can explode.
  7. want8,

Sorry about getting off on a tangent, but that is what I was trying to say, thanks for the clarification.

The Big Prick (IWABC)
  8. happy stud

happy stud banned

Hey man you got to start off real slow. When Im with a new woman I'll have her on the bed sideways while Im standing up and slow fuck her for a while. Then when she is ready and panting and all that shit I'll either fuck her in that position or go to 1 or 2 other positions. You slow fuck her for about 10 minutes then try to fuck her doggie style and youll have her moaning and groaning so much that the neighbors can hear.
  9. peenaslaw

peenaslaw New Member

Im not sure if that is the problem. We will be having sex for 15-20 minutes then i want to do it doggy then i go in for a few slow thrusts and she says "stop it doesnt feel right" I am thinking this is more of a physical thing that its somehow hurts not that she needs to be warmed up. Im no expert tho so i guess ill try to take it real slow and see if she gets used to it. any other tips?
  10. sikdogg

sikdogg <font color="#0066B8">Minister of Information, Mod

This may the cause of your dilemna... when a penis is straight or points up slightly, it actually goes past the cervix and into the posterior fornix if you are on the long side or if she is a little shallow when having sex in doggy position. If your penis points down, what happens is that in the doggy position your penis will naturally point down toward her cervix. This being the case, everytime you thrust you effectively pound on her cervix.

What you can do to alleviate the problem is to thrust in a more upward angle and/or have her lay her head on the bed with her ass in the air. This should position her cervix in a lower position and possibly allow you to get past it. How effective this becomes will also depend on the severity of your downward curve.

Hope this helps...
  11. peenaslaw

peenaslaw New Member

k thanks i will try that to see if it still feels weird to her. it doesnt really curve down much just at the tip it starts to slant that way. hopefully by doing it the way u suggested it will feel good for her

12. Dogg,

Thats how I pack my wife, with her in the doggy style and her ass in the air. Its a great position for me packing her fudge.

The Big Prick (IWABC) :a8: