Shower vs. Grower?

Discussion in 'The Men's Lounge' started by vaiosony, Apr 7, 2006.

1. vaiosony

vaiosony New Member

Here's a little "would you rather" question for you guys.

Would you rather have:

i. a penis so small, that most of the time in a flaccid state, all you can see is a little clit-like button and balls the size of peas, and have an erect size of 9" x 7"

or

ii. a nice thick hanging cock that is the envy of all your locker room friends, with an erect size of 5" x 4".

Discuss.

I'd personally choose scenario 1. How about you guys?
  2. Überschwanz

Überschwanz banned

Number 1 also.

3. 10

10 <font color="#0066B8">Administrator</font>

Number 1 here
  4. sikdogg

sikdogg <font color="#0066B8">Minister of Information, Mod

Number one also but i would NEVER take a shower at the gym...
  5. rocky6535

rocky6535 New Member

Everyone's going to vote for number one because you made the differences in sizes so extreme. It would be more a of dilemma if the difference was only like 1-2 inches either way. And balls the size of peas?
  6. happy stud

happy stud banned

Yea man I agree and not only that who the hell cares about a bunch of assholes in a gym anyway unless the fucker is gay. Anybody would select the 9 inch dick to impress the pussy not the jerkoffs in the gym.
  7. rocky6535

rocky6535 New Member

True Story...
  8. vaiosony

vaiosony New Member

Hmm. This is pretty interesting. Don't get me wrong... I'm in total agreeance here.

But have any of you heard the theory that men's obsession with penis size has more to do with male to male competition than satisfying women in bed?

I was also researching what a lot of guys state as one of their primary reasons for getting penis enlargement surgeries. "Packing more than the other guy" and not wanting to be ridiculed by other men are often reasons that are stated. Very rare is it that a man states "providing more pleasure to a woman" as the reason for wanting to enlarge their penis.

Anyone else find this strange?

Some of my friends are hung like horses when limp yet swear that they're only 6-7 inches hard. So when you see 5-6 inches of limpdick flopping around in the changeroom, you start thinking, "Holy shit."

I'm proud to say that no male has ever seen me with a hard-on, nor have I ever seen another guy with a hard-on in real life.

And just for the record, I'd proudly walk with 0.5 inches limp in exchange for a 9" x 7" erect.
  9. 10

Vaio makes a good point. I personally do believe most men to engage in PE for the sole purposes of not looking small in the lockerroom after a workout.

I'll admit, the only time I use the locker room at the gym is to take a leak. I never.........EVER shower there. Period. But, as I'm walking through to the urinal, I'll make very discrete observations of the different flaccid sizes I'll see and more often than not, I'll see many, many guys who desparately need some type of PE regimen.

So, I guess I would have to concur with vaio here. Most guys want the size in order to compete with other "well hung" men. I think satisfying women with a big donger comes in as a positive after thought.
  10. sikdogg

sikdogg <font color="#0066B8">Minister of Information, Mod

I think you hit the nail on the head here... Men see penis size as a measure of his manhood so most guys feel that if they had a bigger dick, they are more manly... however, when asked most women would prefer a slightly larger penis (7"-8" long) to a smaller penis (5"-6"). I must say that there is some truth to our anxieties, but i think we blow them out of proportion and try to over-compensate...

Having been in the swinger scene for a little bit, i can say that i have seem men fully erect and men have seen me fully erect. Most men do in fact fall in the average size range and are more than capable of bringing women to orgasm over and over again. Both men and women look at penis size, but it doesn't mean as much as most think. I've had women come over to me when i was naked more for the way i look (they told me i had a good body and asked if i bodybuild) than for the size of my dick... since i've put on a few pounds, that won't be happening again anytime soon... :frown:
  11. 10

I personally wouldn't care if another man saw me erect. Just wouldn't bother me. He wouldn't be allowed anywhere near my boner but if I found myself in a 3 some, it wouldn't bother me if it was me, another guy and a hot chick........or me and two hot women........
  12. 10

Oh, and for the record dogg, you don't look THAT out of shape. You still look pretty damn big (muscle wise I mean!!) :wink:
  13. jennifer

jennifer New Member

Well, now I know the truth about a lot of you guys. A bunch of closet homosexuals, huh? You are more concerned about impressing other men than us females! And I just threw away my vibrator!
  14. 10

Hey, you can use me as your vibrator's replacement......I don't mind.....HONEST!!!
  15. JonPop

JonPop <B><font color="#CC9933">Senior Administrator</fon

WTF? Is your Dr./Boyfriend, not giving you enough? Hee
  16. jennifer

jennifer New Member

I was being sarcastic regarding some of these guys being more concerned about impressing other men than us females.:tongue: I am glad there are SOME of you guys who have your priorities in line!
  17. 10

Hey, I'm all about impressing the women. But, I've got to admit, whipping it out in the men's room and knowing that I hang lower than the dude next to me is pretty damn sweet!
  18. jennifer

jennifer New Member

And you just let me know if "whipping it out" in the men's room is going to get you some female action as compared to "whipping it out" for a woman!:tongue:
  19. 10

Huh????????????
  20. happy stud

happy stud banned

Hey Jennifer I damn sure have my priorities straight. These fuckers can make fun of my dick size all day long just as long as you and all of your beautiful friends say nice things about it.