So there's now an automatic masterbator, when the auto jelqer

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement Forum' started by Clockwatcher, Nov 26, 2009.

1. Clockwatcher

Clockwatcher New Member

[​IMG]

OK so it's expensive right now, but it's a sign of things to come. The automatic masterbator is here and is getting pretty rave reviews, we only have to wait for the price to drop before the average jo can afford.

So surely in principle if the belts/heaters/lubes can be combined to give the sex sensation, they can be reversed for jelqing.

Here's the link to the Fleshbot review.

RealTouch: Your Awesome Robot Rubout - marital aid test kitchen - Fleshbot

Link to product website (check out for device breakdown to see how it all works):

RealTouch - The World's First Virtual Sex Device For Men - Watch Adult Movies And Feel The Action On The Screen With RealTouch

Some quotes:

2. newimproved

newimproved New Member

Yikes, the streaming vids that make the device work are a dollar per minute! For not much more, one could go down to a hooker bar in Tijuana and get the real thing.

3. riverwolf85

riverwolf85 New Member

They wont be making to much money if it is actually a buck a minute.
  4. happy stud

happy stud banned

I agree 100% man. Why spend money fucking that damn thing when you could buy some drunk bitch a drink or two and fuck her brains out for free.
  5. happy stud

happy stud banned

Well if they relied on guys like me your right. They wouldnt make shit. But what youve got to remember is theres so many lazy ass guys that dont want to spend a little time and chase some real live pussy because they dont want to get rejected. So these dumbasses will spend their money on this shit.
  6. happy stud

happy stud banned

Hey clockwatcher can I fuck that girl you have on your couch while you fuck this fleshlight damn thing?