supplements for pe?

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by nickis2cool24, Feb 1, 2009.

1. nickis2cool24

nickis2cool24 New Member

any of you guys ever try tribulos, arginine, whey protein, glutamine, ZMA or eating healthy? ive been working out with weights and doing PE and i noticed when i started my two day split, six days a week, my labido went down to nothing, so i figured my testosterone must've been drained. ive been taking 625mg of tribulos a day, 4 grams of arginine, 10 grams of glutamine, and making sure i get around 200grams of protein per day and i dont know if im imaginine things but it seems that the tribulos and arginine which i just recently added to my supplements has restored my libido, and my penis isnt soar for nearly as long when i do my jelq and streches. pretty soon i'll get my zma from amazon in the mail and its sopost to help recovery when one sleeps. anybody got personal exerience with these supplements? side effects?
  2. BigHose

BigHose New Member

I use whey and glutamine for lifting, arginine for PE.

A couple of years ago, a friend asked me my opinion about problems with his libido due to medications he was taking for diabetes. I told him to take ZMA because zinc is good for men and testosterone. The next time I saw him, he gave me a big hug (man hug) and thanked me for saving his sex life. I thought he was a little dramatic, but hey, he must have experienced something good.

3. lifted

lifted New Member

No he was not being dramatic, if you can restore a man's libido you will be his hero forever!
  4. Pegasus

Pegasus New Member

Overtraining will kill your libido. It could be that you were adjusting to the increased training load. On the other hand,some members, swear by tribilus, some have had little effect, the quality(brand) may be important. Zinc is often undersupplied in the diet, so supplements or dietry changes can have significant effect. These should have little or no side effects. Arginine can cause problems if you suffer from herpes. The glutamine and protein shouldn't be a problem assuming you are a reasonable size.
    Recently a member had positive experience with Yohimbe but I know little of it.
    I assume ,you have read the recomended supplements and ahem the forum guidelines.
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2009
  5. Big Al

Big Al Coach Staff Member

There's another supplement thread going on over here if you're interested.