Testicle Health and Building Low Hanging Bull Balls

Discussion in 'Must Read Threads' started by Supra, Feb 20, 2004.

1. Supra

Supra New Member

Supra's Testicle Health and Building Low Hanging Bull Balls

My story. I used to have huge balls I am talking huge. As big as a small white chicken egg. Well then I did a bad cycle of testosterone. What do I mean by bad. I mean I did not know anything about it. Everything that could go wrong did go wrong and I did. My balls shrunk into acorns and when up inside me. After about a year of this after I got off I finally shot myself for three weeks with HCG followed by 3 weeks of clomid. They finally dropped and got a little size back. Nothing to was I used to be though? I am not satisfied. Girls used to suck on my balls more than my dick they said they had never seen anything like them. LOL. Well I have been doing this for about 5 months non-stop and I am getting there. I need to kick up the dedication though. I have been researching it for about a year and finally got into it in August. Last month I started using my Ring of Power and has really jump started my program. It has resorted my natural test and put it way about average. I had some blood work done, it used to be around 300mg in June of 2003, I had the second test it was a t-test it was 550mg now I know its close to 900mg. And my balls are getting huge again. And my scrotum is getting larger and longer.
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2004
    corageon likes this.
  2. Supra

Supra New Member

If anyone wants bigger balls there are many different approches just like PE. I will go in to great detail here. Ask as many questions as you want, I will try my best to keep up with all of them. I will pull this info from many diffrent areas as possible that I have read from in the past and new ifo that I read and serch for on a daily basis.

First A little anatomy lesson
    First, you need to understand the anatomy of what you are working with. The testicles are pretty much free inside the scrotal sac, but they aren't held up by the scrotum. They are supported by what I'll call "suspenders" from the inner side of the pubic bone. This is a unique tissue that acts a little like a ligament- but it's more flexible and extends or contracts in reaction to temperature. The scrotal sac itself also reacts to temperature. There's also the plumbing; blood vessels and the passages that carry sperm to the seminal vesicle, located by the prostrate. It is the seminal vesicle that produces semen, the fluid part of the ejaculate, while the testicles produce sperm, or the "active ingredient". It is the seminal vesicle that spasms and ejaculates; not the testicles. To build low hangers, you have to stretch the scrotum to make room for them, and you need to stretch the plumbing as well- but the most difficult part is to stretch those "suspenders", the strong tissues that adjust the travel range of the testicles. I call the relevant parts of this process "the elements of success".

The elements of success: Understanding the role of Temperature
    The keys to stretching these tissues starts with Temperature. Sperm production takes place not at 98.6 F., but at 96-97 degrees- cooler than the normal body temp by a couple of degrees. The body wants to produce sperm; so if the testicles are warmer than the ideal temperature, the body drops them to cool them off. If they are colder, it pulls them in to warm them. Warmth encourages the body to release the tension in the suspending tissues, and let the testicles down. In the extended state, what you do to stretch those tissues further is actually working on the tissues- like stretching a straight piece of wire. In a contracted state, what you do is working against a contraction- like pulling on a spring. So stretching is best accomplished by keeping the testicles on the warm and extended side as much as possible.

The elements of success: Learning about "Extension Tension"
    In some way, you must create a consistent tension of the suspensory tissues, that encourages them to extend further. This cannot be done quickly or with excessive force- period. There are basically four ways to create this tension- Weights, Spring extension, Spring tension and Static extension. Here's the way each works:

WEIGHTS are usually circular and clamped around the scrotum above the testicles; sized so that the testicles can't recede through them. The best known form is the two-piece weight. While sold at high cost through adult stores, it's actually an industrial product, called a "split-shaft coupling". It's used to connect two pieces of steel drive shaft. They look like a thick-walled piece of steel tube, split lengthwise, and are joined with recessed screws. You can find these most economically on the internet from a company who manufactures them for industry. They are available in steel, stainless steel and other metals, and come in a multitude of sizes and lengths. Weights are usually fairly uncomfortable, in part because people use too much weight or too small a size. The center hole sizing is important, in that too small an opening cuts off circulation and too large an opening falls off unexpectedly (and then out your pants leg). Too heavy becomes unbearably painful and tends to cut circulation off too.

The best way to wear split weights is to buy them slightly larger in inner diameter than needed, and short in height- you can wear more than one if you want more tension. Next, cut the foot portion off of a sock, preferably from one with a light athletic weight fabric. Slide this over the testicles, then install the weight. The sock has taken up the over-sizing of the ring, but cushions the weight and has less circulation interference than steel on skin.

Now, fold the upper part of the sock down over the weight and the scrotum. Add a rubber band just below the weight. Pick the size carefully- not so tight as to constrict the scrotum, but enough to hold the sock in under the weight a bit. Now, the sock has cushioned your legs and body from the steel. It's also helping keep both your scrotum and the steel warm, encouraging the natural extension of the tissues. You can compensate for size variation by using different thicknesses of sock material.

SPRING EXTENSION is a much less used method. One approach uses a soft spring about 2" diameter. The spring is placed over the scrotum and against the body, but not over the penis. The spring is compressed, and then a rubber collar is stretched over the testicles. The collar has a groove in the back which accepts the spring, and once in place the spring prevents the collar from stretching over the testicles again. The entire spring may be enclosed in a tubular fabric for comfort. A second spring tension device uses a base collar that surrounds both penis and balls, having two spring loaded extension tubes that push on a testicle collar similar to a split-weight. To my knowledge, there are no commercial sources for these devices, they are either custom made of home-made.

SPRING TENSION is probably one of the best methods. Although it's a little more complicated to make, if done well it's highly reliable and comfortable. The method uses some kind of collar to grasp the testicles- say a leather wrap with buckle or velcro closure. From this there will be one or two elastic bands that tie to anchoring straps below the knees. The straps should be adjustable, and provide the desired amount of downward pull on the testicles. PumpToys does make a device like this as a custom-order item.

STATIC TENSION is a common and very simple method. Static means not actively pushing, as a spring would be. The practice of stacking steel rings around the scrotum is the typical method. Every week or so, you add another ring- and thus you add both some weight and resistance to contraction. The lower ring controls the fit, and often there will be a rubber bumper or some kind of collar used to assure it stays in place. While these rings are also sold in adult stores (usually called cock rings in the smaller sizes) they are grossly over-priced there, often with prices of $5 or more. PumpToys sells both rings and a unique kit based on ring-style tensioning, called the Ball-Ringer. Another method used to hold an extended position is a soft ring called a FlexRing.

Here's some advantages and dis-advantages of the various tensioning methods:
    The fourth element of success in testicle extension is time- meaning whatever method of tension you use, you must use it whenever possible. If you use it 24/7, you get the maximum benefit. If you use it 50% of the time, you will only get about 25% of the gain of the 24/7 schedule. So whatever you use, it must be something you can live with day in and day out.

WEIGHTS can create a real comfort problem, reducing the wear time. In addition, weights depend on gravity, so they work best while you are standing or walking. (However, running with weights tends to be highly undesireable.) If you are sitting or laying down, much of the tension of the weight is lost, so it's not working for you.

SPRING EXTENSION works almost all the time; sitting, standing, walking, sleeping. The disadvantage is that it is typically found to be both uncomfortable and hard to set up right. It also creates a rather strange bulk in the crotch area, which tends to be somewhat difficult to conceal under clothing. With the coil spring approach, there is also a size/tension issue. You want the spring to provide just enough tension while under a small amount of compression- say 5% of it's length. As you make gains, the spring no longer fits that profile and needs to be changed. Finding the right size / length / strength combination in these steps is usually not easy.

SPRING TENSION with the flat elastic works all the time you wear it. You can run, walk, sit, or sleep with equal ease. The tension varies slightly as the legs are in different positions, but that can be benefical- actually working the suspenders like an exercise. The tension is widely adjustable by using elastic of different strengths and/or varying the amount of extension of the band. It tends to pull the scrotum up against the fly is a seated position, but this too is variable depending on the way the knee straps are placed. The only dis-advantage is this- You must put this on before your trousers, and must take them off to remove it.

STATIC TENSION with rings works in most positions as well, though it's less effective in prone or sitting positions. It's advantage is simplicity and the ease of finding the product, with the only complications being correct sizing and getting a good bottom ring seat to keep them in place. Beyond a point, these rings become a weight device as well as a tension device. Because it creates a somewhat ridgid stack, it tends to show more under clothing as the number of rings increases. The dis-advantage of rings is that getting a fit that will hold can be difficult, and a poor fit is either embarassing (as rings fall out your pantsleg) or painful from poor circulation. PumpToys has a couple of better mousetraps here, see our Ball-Ringer Kits and FlexRing Kits.

SUMMARY
    The amount of force required to extend the scrotum and testicle suspenders is not large. It is the length of time of exposure more than the amount of force that does the job. It's not so much a stretching of the existing suspender- it's a re-building of it. Cell regeneration is a process that is always going on it the body, and it can't be rushed. If you have full extension of the "suspenders" plus a little extra tension while that process continues, the re-generation growth will adjust the length permanently. One more thing: DON'T go through a metal detector wearing either rings or split weights; the resulting search will be most embarrassing!

YOU NEED A PLAN that combines the factors that create low-hangers, and you need enough self-discipline and dedication to stick to the plan. The elements of a good plan are:

Temperature Control; you always want the scrotum kept warm, even if not under tension.
    Tissue conditioning; by objective-oriented pumping and proper massaging
    Extending tension; a way to keep that little tug on the suspenders comfortably.
    Exposure time; a set-up that you can wear and be comfortable for as many hours of the day as possible.
    Having a plan means you have an objective (building low hangers), a goal (say 1" drop in 90 days) and a method- a way to encourage the process and a schedule of using it. You work your plan, sticking with the schedule- and you will achieve your goal or at least a good part of it. Time is a variable here- no two people are alike in the tissue condition or response, so the same methods and schedule will not have the same results for everyone. A growth plan does not go on forever, you may stay with it 90 days or 6 months- then leave it alone for a while. It all depends on what you want to accomplish.

Note that your choice of underwear is an important factor is this process. The best choice is no underwear; nothing to interfere with the hanging and tension of the scrotum package. This can be somewhat obvious in public, and thus sometimes isn't very desireable- that's a judgement call. Next choice is boxer shorts, to leave things as free as possible. Jockey or close-fitting briefs defeat your efforts. To a degree, the fit of your trousers can do the same. You may wish to go to a full cut rather than a standard cut in the same size to get some extra room in the crotch.

Finally: IT'S CRITICALLY IMPORTANT to realize that you MUST NOT cut off circulation with any device or practice! To do that will cause permanent injury! This is a gentle process, done with patience rather than power. If your balls are turning blue, something is too tight, and must be loosened or removed!!! This is especially important if you wear any device overnight, where it's possible for circulation loss to occur without your being aware of it. A little discomfort is normal- but pain is an indicator of excess, as is loss of normal color. Unless you are reckless and ignore this advice, it's unlikely you will have any problems. Otherwise, take note- Continuing pain is an indicator that you have severely injured yourself, and should see your doctor ASAP! If you are thinking "If a little tension is good, a lot must be better" you should remember... that doctor is going to ask you "Just exactly what have you been doing to your balls?"

If in doubt about the safety of your process, back off. Use common sense, and above all- be gentle, these are the family jewels!
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2011

3. Supra

Supra New Member

Supra penis/ball jelqing

Supra ball jelqing

I have started to ball jelq. This has been working great for: increasing circulation to the balls, increase ball size and stretching the scrotum. I think it works better than just massaging your balls, plus it feels way better, my dick always gets hard to cause it feels so good.

If you have small balls, no scrotum and nothing that swings between you legs you defiantly need to do this. It is also great just for testicle heath. It feels so good, it will become probably the most addicting workout you do for PE/BE

This will also work great for people who are not as crazy as me to wear ball stretchers and weights all day. I do this every night when I take off of my metal ball weight, and man it feels great!

This is how you do it.

Supra's Regular Ball jelq

1. Lube your balls.
    2. Grab your balls reverse ok grip
    3. Start milking your scrotum from right under the penis down to the balls
    4. Milk hand over hand just like regular jelqing.

Supra's Advanced Penis/Ball jelq

1. Lube Penis and balls
    2. Grab Penis with left hand extreme base and balls with right reverse ok grip, milk to the glands with left and milk to balls with right. Then switch hands and to the exact opposite, right hand on balls and left on penis.
    3. Milk hand over hand just like regular jelqing.
  4. Supra

Supra New Member

There is also issues of creating larger balls itself. DLD's testicle heath routine can do, so as well as mine. I gently massage my balls for at least 10-20min a day, will all different varieties of massaging them. Then I put a good strech on then as well while I have my ball stretching rings on.

I also refrain from ejac more than once a week. I wear my Blakoe Ring casue it produces more test and more sperm count and cum. I also spray my testicles with cold water for about 1 min in the morning. I refrain for over use of alchohal, no smoking and again co caffien like I said earler, these are my belifes in PE, not nessasary scientific fact, but then again what is about PE?

I wear ball weights or stretchers all the time

I take no supplemets at this time. I just wear the Ring of Power

Sites to get ball streching equipmnet were I got mine from!

http://www.pumptoys.com/menu.htm

http://www.secretleather.com/osc/eshop/
  5. Supra

Supra New Member

There is also issues of some bodybuilding drugs that have various results in this area. The two primarliy are Clomid, HCG, and GNC supplent call Daimea.

Here one routine that might work for you

1. Freeball as much as possible.
    2. Gently massage and then stretch your ballsac daily for 5 - 10 minutes.
    3. Vacuum pump your ballsac individually 2 - 3 times per week. I use a 2-inch diameter tube which gives me room for width expansion, but most importantly for lengthening as the sac is stretched further into the tube. Done right this is a very comfortable and easy passive activity.

I did some research on clomid on body building forums. It does increase testicle size and the general body building cycle for clomid is 3 weeks
    200 mg a day for 1 week 4 pills
    100 mg a day for week 2 2 pills
    50 mg a day for week 3
    As DrgMerlin said 3 extra tabs per week should maintain size -

Another cycle I've seen is

300mg (split over 3 doses) for day 1
    100mg per day for 10 days
    50 mg per day for 10 days
    7-8 days off.

Repeat.

Here are some good looking bull balls.
  6. Supra

Supra New Member

Bull Balls

Attached Files:

7. channel7

channel7 New Member

Good Post, Thanks
  8. Supra

Supra New Member

Good to see you here channel!
  9. channel7

channel7 New Member

Ye, I think it is time to branch out some. To think out of the box
  10. bullballs

bullballs New Member

Great thread supra!! I lived in Indonesia and it's quite hard to find all the tools that you recommend for your balls program.. Please give me some routine/techniques so I can have best result without tools or drugs :)9 bare hands only!!) Thanks 4 your thread...
  11. 2cents

2cents New Member

Supra, that is incredibly informative and helpful. Reading this all also gave me an idea.

I've been trying to make a R.O.P. using elastic and a few combos of metal - copper and aluminum in small medallions cut from thin sheets, and sterling silver and non annodized aluminum beads. I've not had much luck getting this to work over the scrotum and penis, but if I concentrated on doing this just around the sctorum it would both hold the testicles away from the body and apply the electric current as well. Since the penis would be taken out of the equation, there would be less electrical resistance, and the effect on the testicles should be greater. I could also work in a second elastic band with the sock as you mentioned for warmth. Think that would work/help?

Also, I have begun massaging scrotal skin after I warm down at the end of PE routine. Would that alone, or maybe combined with the above, increase size, or at least testicle output, in your opinion?
  12. Irishdan

Irishdan Guest

Which of the methods you have described in that great post, in your opinion provides the best results in the shortest time, at the least expence
  13. Red

Red New Member

I also wanted to let individuals know that you can get Clomid very easily as a "research product". Usually you would need a perscription, but as a research material, it is not required. I get my nolvadex through these guys and their service has been top notch.

http://customnutritionwarehouse.com/shop/product_info.php?cPath=23&products_id=52
  14. bluehorse

bluehorse New Member

for some reason I can't find it. I go to research products and then I cant find it. Is this legal?

thanks
  15. Mail Man

Mail Man New Member

Supra you are full of SHIT, we all know that ROP is a a Big Con.
  16. 789

789 New Member

I couldnt find it either. www.kitsnmore.net which is also emerald scientific if you want to see a company that sells research products. BUT BEWARE OF WHAT YOU ARE DOING. And NO it is not legal.
  17. electroguy

electroguy New Member

enlargement ring

Are you still making the penis/balls electric current enlargement rings......if so how much and can I order one?? Thanks
  18. 1panamanian

1panamanian New Member

another great post, very informational :)
  19. corageon

corageon Member

Magma Style Weather Inside today Huh ?
    Either, that's not BEAR bulls IMHO.
  20. corageon

corageon Member

HCGenerate ES + Swedish Flower Pollen and a SERM (like Clomid) will get your balls big as hell again. Also consider hCG shots.