What it's like having a big dick.

Discussion in 'The Men's Lounge' started by JonPop, Sep 7, 2005.

1. JonPop

JonPop <B><font color="#CC9933">Senior Administrator</fon

To me, having a big dick now, is quite a trip.
    It's hard not to become Narcissistic over this whole thing.
    I love to look at it in the mirror, I love to heft the weight of it and
    I love the way it bounces against my leg when I walk.
    I love doing PE.
    I now look at womens eyes as they walk by and about 80% of them check out the bulge.
    Having a big dick now, allows me and Mrs. JP ways to have sex, that wasn't possible just a short while ago.
    If your dick is long enough, a fun way to sleep is, 'Spoon Fashion' where you are cock to butt on your sides. If you are long enough you can sleep or attempt to sleep with your dick inside of her. We lay like this, enjoying the feeling of my cock inside her, she'll do a little kegel, I'll respond, she''ll tighten and hold, I'll respond with a kegel. We do this for what seems like 30 minutes or so, or until we fall asleep.

All in all, the 30 months I've spent building this unit has been one of the best waste's of time I've ever done. 30 months is nothing.
    For you guys in your 20's, it's just a drop in the bucket of time.
    For you guys in mid 30's to above, it is a demanding commitment and is a time waster but, worth the effort.
    Just my .2cents about what it's like.
  2. kdub

kdub <font color="#0066B8">Moderator Reserve</font>

I don't have that feeling yet JP.

Working at that though.

Kdub

3. kal

kal Guest

Interesting take on the issue JonPop. I'm in my 20s, so I guess if you look at the big picture, spending a couple years building a monster is but a drop in the bucket as you said.
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2005
  4. 10

10 <font color="#0066B8">Administrator</font>

Not sure what sparked this thread buddy but very interesting. As you know, I'm in my mid 30's and while I don't have the size you do (and hell, I might never), at least I know that IT IS bigger than it was when I started this a year ago. Nice post JP!
  5. want8

want8 <font color="#0066B8">Retired Moderator</font>

Brag, brag, brag! Well, hell if I had that monster smacking me on the leg I would be bragging too! LOL Great post dude! By the way Pop, we know how you feel about your manhood, how has the Misses percieved all this during the whole thing?
  6. little_timmy

little_timmy New Member

:a7: This is one of the few times I'm glad to be one of the youngens on this forum.
  7. Überschwanz

Überschwanz banned

Same here.:smile:
  8. happy stud

happy stud banned

Hey JonPop do you realize that the first few lines of this post kinda are like a song from Bob Dylan? You wasnt smoking any of that funny shit like him when you wrote this was you? Just curious man.
  9. JonPop

Been over a year since I posted to this thread.
    Yeah, I was kinda feeling full of myself when I wrote that, but nothing has changed with how I feel with having a big dick now. When I wrote that, I was still in the 7's and now am in the 8's. To answer your question want8;

When I first discovered there was such a thing as penis enlargement, back in 2002, I went at it haphazard and with no real direction. I joined a pay for play site and found out how to do the basic exercises but had no real forum support like the guys that are discovering PE for the first time and come to Betterman.
    I, as most guys do, hid it from my wife. I felt that she would think that I was nuts for pulling on my dick to try and get it to grow.
    The link from the PFP site to the jelq device led me to Betterman. I read and read, even though back in 2003 there wasn't much going on here, just everyone excited about the new jelq device and very few members.
    As there was no specific routine, at that time, I tried anything and everything I was reading about. Got many injuries and set back's. Hard to explain to the wife why you don't feel like having sex when she is the one wanting it and you have a thrombosed vein that is so sore that you can't stand to touch it.
    I went on this way for a few months determined to stick with growing a larger penis. I had finally learned enough through trial and error and much reading and research that I was able to come up with the Newbie routine. About this time, I finally told my wife all about what I was doing. Hell, I was so tired of sneaking around trying to do the exercises in the morning before she got up and several times she had caught me anyway and I always made some lame excuse about what I was doing. This was a great relief to both of us. She knew I was doing something, just didn't know what. But wives always feel that if you are withholding something from them that it is something to do with them and/or a threat to the marriage. I was very surprised at how supportive she was of the whole idea. Of course, she said that my dick was fine just the way it was, but I think all/most women say that when the subject of PE is brokered. Having the exercises out in the open, made it far more enjoyable and easier to stay with a routine. As my dick grew, so did her support. After all, she was the recipient of a much larger and fatter dick which she found to be a great source of pleasure.
    Now, she is always asking if I remembered to do my exercises and loves to watch as I do stretches and jelq's. Our sex life had always been good but now it is even better. She is the one that initates, most of the time, the sexual encounters. So in answer to your question want8, her perception of the whole thing has been fantastic. With her knowledge of what I was doing, I was able to buy the tools and devote the time to get the growth that I have now. AND yes, having a BIG dick is wonderful. Try it.
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2006
  10. slimthug

slimthug New Member

Nice posts JP.
  11. 10

Wow, to have a wife initiate sex.............who'd have thunk it????
  12. kdub

kdub <font color="#0066B8">Moderator Reserve</font>

I get that daily my friend. She has a way higher sex drive than me and I feel as though I could fuck like a rabbit all day
  13. 10

Then I raise my glass to you chap............
  14. Loki

Loki <font color="#0066B8">Moderator Reserve</font>

Great post JonPop

Great post JonPop, god does alot of that sound familiar.
  15. rocky6535

rocky6535 New Member

You should become a motivational speaker my friend.
  16. MoP

MoP New Member

Something to think about. Motivational speakers = Mo' Money. Mo' Money :a7:

I wonder if PE maintains your circulation well enough to keep you rockin' in the sheets into advanced age. Time will tell I suppose. :wink:
  17. want8

That was a great post Pop! And you know, I could use a lot of what you said to describe me and my wife. I was sneaking around and doing the same shit you did. Finally told her and eased into it with her and now, just like you, she actually seems to like watching me do the excersises. If I am lying there doing the jelq's with the JD, it is almost like she just has to get me off when I get done. I think she gets really aroused watching me. And yes, it does feel great having a bigger dick!
  18. 10

I'm thinkin' JP is proof positive of this...........
  19. want8

Oh 10, are you saying JP is already at the advanced age? I'll dare you speak of him that way.
  20. JonPop

Who got no Manners?