Why dont women like to swallow ?

Discussion in 'A Woman's Perspective' started by Iwantabigcock, Mar 28, 2006.

1. Why dont women like to swallow cum ? What does it taste like. I mean most women fear from it like the plague ? One big swallow and its all gone ? Well, maybe from some of you guys, 5 big swallows . . . . . LOL. :smile: http://betterman.com/showthread.php?t=3028

Actually I heard that there is alot of good nutrients (Protein) in it ? Could it be a good facial scrub (put a little sand in it ) LOL ?

Jenn, maybe you can answer this. Did you ever taste cum ?

The Big Prick (IWABC)
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2006
  2. 10

10 <font color="#0066B8">Administrator</font>

The taste of a man's cum is directly related to his diet. If he's eating alot of frustose, his cum is going to have a sweeter taste to it and thus be more appealing to women (provided of course your woman like to swallow).

Mine wouldn't swallow at all and essentially hated giving oral, so I seldom asked her to do it. It's tough asking your wife to give you a nobber knowing she hates doing it and doesn't derive any satisfaction from it. My next wife (shit, did I just say that???) has to enjoy oral (receiving AND giving) and has to like swallowing.

3. Überschwanz

Überschwanz banned

Protein only makes up a small portion of semen.
  4. 10,

Sooo, because I drink alot of Heineken, my cum will get a babe drunk ? LOL

The Big Prick (IWABC)
  5. 10

No, that's wishful thinking..... :wink:
  6. sikdogg

sikdogg <font color="#0066B8">Minister of Information, Mod

My woman likes to swallow...
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2006
  7. sikdogg

sikdogg <font color="#0066B8">Minister of Information, Mod

Here's what's contained in semen...

8. GRX

GRX New Member

My girlfriend swallows and likes anal too. Maybe she's a keeper!
  9. JonPop

JonPop <B><font color="#CC9933">Senior Administrator</fon

Great read dogg. As always you're a great source of information for this forum. This was very timely. :smile:
  10. happy stud

happy stud banned

Hey JonPop why the hell is this timely? You aint planning on tasting this shit are you?
  11. 10

I would say perhaps Mrs. JP is going to give JP some well deserved head??????
  12. want8

want8 <font color="#0066B8">Retired Moderator</font>

I don't know about that 10. She can't fit that damn thing in her mouth now!
  13. 10

In light of JP's slight "shrinkage" as of late, perhaps now she can..... :wink:
  14. JonPop

Way back when Me and Mrs Pop were first married, I asked her to give me a blow job. She did and she swollowed. The next time she wouldn't. She said it tasted like salty snot and told me that if I would catch it and eat it that she would swollow it again the next time. Well...I did and it was gross. BUT, I did.
    I had a lot more respect for her after that when it came to pushing for her to swollow my cum. If she said she didn't want to swollow at any perticular time, I would just pull out of her mouth and catch it in a washcloth. The reason I said that Sikdogg's post was timely was because of the theme of this thread.
    How many guys here have tasted their own cum? Turns you off at the thought, huh. AND we expect a woman, wife/girlfriend, or someone you met at a bar and take home to have sex with, to just just jump on the knob and scarf that shit down. The next time you snap one off, catch it in your hand and suck it into your mouth. It will give you a whole new insite into what you are asking another person to do.
  15. JonPop

No, but I got some well deserved pussy. Very slow, very tender. YAh-hoodie!:smile:
  16. 10

I'll man up here and admit that yeah, I've tasted my own spunk. Not the full load mind you, but enough to know that Mrs. JP is absolutely 150% correct, it DOES taste like salty snot!
  17. Why soooo salty ? Any takers ?

The Big Prick (IWABC)
  18. My wife loves anal, but . . . . . .

. . . . . . she just wont swallow ? How the hell did you get your girlfriend to at least taste it ? My wife wont even go there ? But I can vouch for her taking my hefty load in her asshole ! She loves anal sex, actually prefers it over vaginal ? I dunno . . . . . . LOL ? Wierd women, ya cant live with em' and ya cant live with out pussy !

Any advice welcome on women sucking the load down.

:confused:
    The Big Prick (IWABC)
  19. want8

want8 <font color="#0066B8">Retired Moderator</font>

Well, the key here is to get your woman to practice and figure out how to deep throat. If you are down her throat when you cum, she want even taste it or know it went down. So, IWABC, since your wife likes to practice kegel's so much and is open to trying new things, tell her to practice deap throating and once she maste's it you can blow all you want down her throat.

20. WOW, looks like there is alot of good stuff in spooge ! I wonder why this isnt a big hit with the women swallowing. I guess if it becomes a fad and women start to drink it, it will make a hit as a sports drink . . . LOL. We can make millions $$.

Too bad we couldnt freezedry it and put it in a pill form. If you listed all the items that are in it on the side of the bottle, and didnt say it was freezedried cum, it would sell like hot cakes . . . . LOL.

The Big Prick (IWABC) :a1: