Women can be so catty, spiteful and downright evil to each other

Discussion in 'A Woman's Perspective' started by baybabe, Mar 9, 2009.

1. baybabe

baybabe Moderator

WHY?!?! It just makes us look bad right? So, when did it start...why does it continue to occur? Lets dissect this crazy daily occurrence...
    It starts at a very young age and I blame it on two things #1 BOYZ #2 Hormones. Funny thing, this afternoon my daughter and I were at the store and this girl about 1-2 yrs younger than my daughter was dressed up in a fancy outfit boots, designer knock-off bag the whole bit, she was pushing the cart too, her momma was lookin all getto fabulous too lol. We get home, unload the groceries and my daughter says "mom did you notice that girl in the store" I said "how could I not" She says "Well, it was like she was showing off or trying to make everyone jealous" I said "Jealous of WHAT?" She said "Of her designer bag and stuff" LOL I told her that was silly and she shouldn't look at it that way, we dont need to parade around our goods like that little girl and her mom, you should just smile and move on. My point to the "little girl in the store" story is to show just how young these girls start with the catty spiteful and downright evilness starts! Then you add boys... In about 5th grade some of the girls take there aggression out on the other girls that they feel threatened by...now dont get me wrong its not a "who's pretty - who's not so pretty" thing but I do think it begins along those lines. Anyway so about 5th grade these crazy girls start fighting literally fighting over boys! Often times the boy broke up with the girl and the old girl beats up the new one...these are KIDS 10yo kids just crazy. Junior high is worse, high school is much worse and it may settle down a tad in college but not much because helllloooo 25's and up hoo-weeee these bitches can be brutal and the WORST part is...since by this age we are suppose to be adults... they no longer take you out in the parking lot to beat you down, they stab you RIGHT in the back :rolleyes:

Lets sum it up, this is very immature behavior to bore hatred for an innocent victim being targeted for having good qualities such as smart, beautiful, resourceful, successful, etc. I think it was born through unfaithful men that cheat on there women with these hot lil women and so allegedly innocent women get the brunt of it all. I always thought it would be funny when I get those vibes in a crowd of women if I would just bust out with the line Nicole Kidman used in Practical Magic "Hold on to your husbands girls" as she walks through the silent crowed of women, though I dont think it would go over as humorous as it is in my mind :a8:

How it's defeated... just smile and killem with kindness, let them think your an airhead HEY WHATEVER who the fuck cares, soon they wont be able to help but to love you. As for the women that cant get past there own insecurities OH WELL but I think for the most part if you've proven yourself a good person women generally get over crappy attitudes and move past the immature shit. For the ladies that cant get passed it, me and my girls have this thing we say... "HATERRRRRRR's" :a7:
  2. Ads

Ads

3. MoP

MoP New Member

Mi Lady and I have talked about this, it reminded me of how competitive guys are in the sports arena, with a even more vicious twist. Even Mi Daughter whose in high school mentions stories to me of how down right mean the drama can get. It would seem maturity would be part of the root cause and effect, possibly insecurity another.:frown:

Then on the other side, there is the 'cat fight' mentality helping to drive the issue from the men side. Who enjoys being fought over, in a sense.:redface:
  4. 10

10 <font color="#0066B8">Administrator</font>

What I LOVE is when, for example, 2 chicks are brawling over 1 dude. And he's just sittin' there like a bump on a log, letting these two girls bitch slap the crap out of each other over him.

I think girls are worse than guys when it comes to fighting over the opposite sex or in just being nasty to each other. See, I don't worry about the boys so much as I worry about my girls running into the female bully on the playground that targets my kid as a threat to her and decides to start picking on my kid. For this reason, my ex and I are thinking of putting my eldest in parochial middle school for 2 years until high school. The junior high she would go to is in a rough area and I'm not sending my daughter onto that turf. Fuck that.
  5. Pegasus

Pegasus New Member

My little girl has good social skills and hasn't had problems so far. She is also physical enough, to look after herself in the great primary school down the road. Of course I worry about high school.
  6. lifted

lifted New Member

Kids can be awful! I think the reason some schools make kids ware the same uniforms to schools to cut down on violence and create a sense of equality.

A dangerous trait among boys is that they are becoming down righ abuseive to thier girlfriends. These wayward boys are not being taught how to treat the opposite sex from thier fathers, if they have a father. So hang on to the kids while you have them, teach them well. And when they grow up you can teach them about me, hehehe:tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue:
  7. 10

Interestingly enough lifted, if I'm out in public with my girls and I see some boy acting like a shit to his parent(s), I tell my girls "neither of you will EVER date a boy like that"............I tell my girls that they are not to rely on a man for anything nor are they to ever take any crap from anyone, boy or girl. I told them that they are to be respected and loved and if they can't get those two things from someone, that person isn't worth it. I'm teaching them young.
  8. W.M.P.

W.M.P. Moderator

If I ever have a daughter, I surely hope she never finds herself the victim of an abusive boyfriend, because HE WILL PAY. If there is one tradition from my homeland I'll be sure to never let go, is to become that kid's worst nightmare. Back in Puerto Rico, this kind of shit about boyfriends going "Chris Brown" on their girlfriends is basically unheard of; they know they will have to flee the island immediately if they wanna survive the onslaught of the family and friends of the girl he gets abusive with. I don't care if I have to spend the rest of my life paying legal fees to stay out of jail, but I will make sure he fucking pays in ways he never imagined possible. Oh man!.....just the thought of it makes me wanna go out, hunt down a "tough looking" teenage kid and sow his ass to his face!:angry: I need some Chamomile tea now:redface:
  9. lifted

lifted New Member

Yeah, my mother taught me the same thing. Im thining specifically of parents that have boys. I don't know i could be wrong but it seems they just let them run a muck. :a4:

Girls mature faster even though they are catty. Seem to take on more educaton and responcibility at a younger age.
    One thing I noticed at the school i was attending and tutoring at at was the proportion of young women to men (2/3rds women and 1/3rd men)
    Most of the young ladies had thier boyfriends with them to carry thier books. They refered to thier boyfriends as couch potatoes, or minimart jockeys, meaning that all they aspired to was working at a mini-mart.
    The women I tutored were quicker to pick up on the subject matter I was tutoring and the guys seem to be thier to occupy space. In other words the dudes are dumb fucks and the young ladies were brilliant. Alarming I hoped things changed! :frown:
  10. lifted

lifted New Member

Unfortunately boys are told they should not vent "cry" have emotons that signify that they are actually human. This nation has been training our young men for war only, violent cartoons and video games. How many boys actually go fishing with thier fathers now days??? The only accepitble emotion they can have is anger. This is not good,

You be surprized at ho many high school boys are actually sexual preditors. They don't respect the girls they date. And they only date them to fuck them and thier is no other reason for them dating. Love, sadly, is not something they are familiar with.

Fathers with sons need to teach them boys young to have respect for themselves and others. Unfortunately they are modeling after thier fathers in most cases. If the father is beating the shit out of the boys mother then he thinks it is good to beat the shit out of thier boyfriends.

BB is right catyness is also becoming murderes. Cat fights now days are often lending to deathly violence.
  11. W.M.P.

W.M.P. Moderator

The laws don't help either, cause they pretty much allow minors to get away with murder....literally.:a3:
  12. W.M.P.

W.M.P. Moderator

Now, getting back to topic, I saw on the news yesterday the last day in court of the ringleader of those girls that called one of their friends over to the house and then videotaped the beating they gave he, which they posted on You Tube. The girl got nothing but probation...and she was smiling from ear to fucking ear while signing the agreement in court, right in front of the cameras, smiling like it was all a big fucking joke. This is a perfect example of how kids these days are growing up without a concept of "consequences for your actions". And this is also another example of how violence is not a "boys only" thing anymore; there's been several beatings/fights on the news here, where there's not even one boy on the scene...it's all girls, beating the shit out of each other like it's nothing.
  13. lifted

lifted New Member

Sad but incredibly true. Kids go un punished for thier behavior. Instant gratification is the new teacher.
  14. 10

I'll tell you straight up W.M.P., having two daughters as I do, it scares the living fuck out of me that I will only be the ONLY guy in their lives for a short time. They will grow up, take an interest in boys/men and eventually, they'll be going out on dates with guys that had better respect them and treat them the right way. I'm teaching my girls NOT to take any disrespect from anyone and to be respectful to others. I want my girls to be strong willed, independent thinking/acting and totally unreliant on a man for anything. And please understand, I don't them being totally hardened, man hating bitches either. I want them to love men, just strong enough NOT to take their shit.
  15. 10

And I'll tell you something else about this girl violence bullshit. I see this crap on "Most Shocking" videos on trutv all the time. The hair pulling, the hitting, the trying to bite the earrings off someone............women get fucking vicious with other women. If either of my girls is ever the victim of such an assault like this, I won't rest until each of the other girls is punished to the fullest extent of the law and that girls' parents sued to the point where they're living in a fucking shopping cart outside the local 7-11
  16. jayhawk11

jayhawk11 Moderator

W.M.P.,

This totally reminds me of an assingment that I just did for one of my writing courses. In the essay that I wrote, I played a judge. I was given four cases to choose from. The one that I chose involved burglary that went wrong, when the burglar hurt himself from slipping of the victim's roof. The burglar wound up suing the victim for a large sum of money (I gave him nothing of course)........But anyways my point is that over the last twenty years we've experienced a human rights boom. People can sue others over whatever they want. It's just plain wrong.

Here's the link to an interesting article that was involved in the assingment.

link: New York Magazine - Google Book Search

It's pretty long, and the print is pretty small. Sorry.
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2009
  17. Pegasus

Pegasus New Member

Well I had to take time out from my girls weight training and Judo lessons, to brew a 44 gallon drum of tea for you guys.
  18. baybabe

baybabe Moderator

Like McDonalds brewing there coffee too hot and selling it? lol the person who sued McDonalds for there supposed "overly hot" coffee made allota money I believe. :eek:
  19. MoP

MoP New Member

This is exactly what I encourage in Mi Daughter. Without a good education, self reliance will not be an option for any woman. I also mention to her, that all relationships are based on compromise and charity. If she ever stops seeing this in her relationships. It should be a signal for her to begin looking at other opportinunities. I also mention to all Mi Children, that serious relationships shouldn't be considered until around 26, this will allow them time to fully mature and have a better sense of who the are, and who the would want to share their life with. She wants to delve into the art of Marine Biology, at least for today. She still has time to decide a career.:smile:
  20. 10

Yep, she did. That's the problem with our country. We live in a sue happy society and the worst part is, many of these idiotic, frivolous lawsuits are given validation when the person doing the suing wins!!! Who's the idiot in these cases? The person doing the suing or the fucked up judge and jury that actually awards these pinheads a monetary settlement for their own lack of common fucking sense?

Or the burglar who sues the property owner for him getting injured WHILE committing a felony on his property and the judge awards him with a monetary windfall???? Yeah, that sounds right. :angry: I think the judges who do this shit should be disbarred and removed from the bench.
  21. 10

Yep, that's what I do. AND, when we're out in public and I see another kid making a complete fool out of themselves, I'll point that kid out to my girls (provided their with me at the time) and I'll say "see that kid over there acting like a fool in front of everyone and his or her parents??" "if you acted like that you know what would happen. You'd be dragged out of the store, put in the car and taken home immediately and then busted once at home and punished for you behaving like that". My kids know me well enough now at this stage that daddy means what he says and doesn't tolerate nonsense. If I take my kids out in public, I expect them to act like upstanding, young ladys. If they can't do that or refuse to do that, then they get taken home and consequences for their actions. In my home, I'm the parent, not my kid and I'm just that, their parent. I'm not their friend. As I tell my kids, "I'll be your friend when your 25 and paying your own way in this life. Until then, I have a job to do and that's to be your dad"