Women & Dildo/Viberators ?

Discussion in 'A Woman's Perspective' started by Iwantabigcock, Mar 26, 2006.

1. Jenn,

Do you have a viberator or dildo or a viberating dildo ? Double header ? If so, what size do you have ? Does it viberate ? Does it have a bend on the tip (G-Spot tickler)? Thickness ?

Do most women have dildo's, viberators ? What do you perfer, dildo, viberator, or viberating dildo ? My wife has all the above and only uses it mostly on her clit - the rest is wasted ?

The Big Prick (IWABC) :confused:
  2. rocky6535

rocky6535 New Member

Maybe your wife doesn't get g-spot orgasms easily and that's why...

3. rock,

She tried the dildo/viberator with the curved tip on it and that didnt work either ? When she puts in in her asshole all the way, she then has an orgasm ! :confused:

The Big Prick (IWABC)
  4. rocky6535

rocky6535 New Member

Maybe you should try giving it to her in the butt then...
  5. We fuck in the ass all the time !

Du,

We fuck in her ass all the time; actually she is obsessed with this kegeling thing and got me into it too, but not as much as she is ? She love to experiment with me fucking her asshole and she tries to squeeze my cock as much as she can to make me cum faster ? LOL

The Big Prick (IWABC) :a7:
  6. 10

10 <font color="#0066B8">Administrator</font>

I've got to admit, I don't think I've ever witnessed anyone so into any one form of sex as IWABC is into anal sex. You seem to have an insatiable appetite for ass sex dude. Nothing wrong with this, I'm just making an observation here.
  7. want8

want8 <font color="#0066B8">Retired Moderator</font>

Mine has a vibrating dildo that is in one of those pillows that holds it in place. She has the most intense orgasms when she uses this and while she is riding it she gives me a bj. AWESOME!! In all honesty, I think it is her way off fantasisng of being with 2 guys but she has never said so. And I ain't asking! I just love the excitement and the orgasm's she has when we do and the bj's I get from it!
  8. sikdogg

sikdogg <font color="#0066B8">Minister of Information, Mod

My wife has all sorts of toys but her favorite is a micro bullet vibrator... she can get herself off with that little thing all day long.

She also like the feel of a good rubber latex dildo, but finds that it becomes irritating after a few minutes. I think she may be reacting to the latex...
  9. Anal

Well, she started all the anal sex when she had the pissing problem. She then went nuts with this kegel thing that the Doctor told her to do for the pissing (while we had sex) and now I think its just a ploy to fucken kill me during sex. She knows when I put it up her asshole, I fucken usually "EXPLODE" like a fucken volcano ! She just laughs . . . . . LOL ?

I try to hold my load as long as possible, but she squeezes like a clamp ! You should try it - actually its fucken great !

The Big Prick (IWABC) :a7:
  10. 10

10 <font color="#0066B8">Administrator</font>

If I had my choice of fucking a nice, sweet, juicy pussy or an asshole, sorry, I'm taking the pussy. No substitute!!
  11. want8

want8 <font color="#0066B8">Retired Moderator</font>

I try to hold my load as long as possible, but she squeezes like a clamp ! You should try it - actually its fucken great !

Damn dude, can we borrow her to try it? LOL
  12. Guys,

Actually I have gotten to the point where I can hold my load quite some time, but it seems that as you practice this Kegeling, you can control your ejaculation soo much that it feels that you have some juice left when your done spewing the load ?

Kinda like tooo much muscle control and the spooge doesnt have the power to all cum out ? Some times I jack it when we are done (worn out, exhausted, sweaty etc . . . . . ) to make myself cum again and get the rest out ?

Start a strict kegeling regimen and you will be able to do what my wife and I do. If you requested my video of my wife's antics with the oranges and/or the football (Pittsburgh Steelers Nerf football) you would actually see her pissing when the football gets shot outta her cooze. If anyone wants to see the videos, email me at Gashking@yahoo.com.

The Big Prick (IWABC)
  13. Guarentee

WANT 8,

du, I guarantee that you would throw your load in minutes ! She can actually tell me when she is going to make me cum ! I would love to have you try to fuck her just to prove that I am a man of my word ! I am laughing cause when she squeezes (kegels), my fucken cock feels like some one is actually gripping it with a hand ? This actually helps me out, cause it causes me to kegel during sex and thus I am training while haveing sex and benefits me.